Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
  1. Yes_Cantaloupe
  2. In the US, down to ship wherever.
  3. Idols!
  4. Idols! I love live, I m@ster idols, I bang... dreams? Anyways, all that stuff has come to dominate my anime life, but really I have fairly wide tastes in anime/manga. Here's my well out-of-date MAL and mangaupdates. Some of my favorites are Love Live (duh), Utena, Card Captor Sakura, and Madoka. Recently, I've adored Land of the Lustrous, A Place Further than the Universe, Aikatsu Friends, Encouragement of Climb, and Revue loving Starlight.
  5. I tend to favor merch I can use vs. merch that's purely decorative, but that's not a hard rule. If you need some ideas, fellow idolaters ChubbyThePhat, Allarion, or graybook might be able to help. If you're truly at a loss, small things of popular shows that I could give out to members of the anime club I advise would be welcome.
  6. History, booze, cooking, cats, board games.
  7. US men's M, JP L. If you're thinking anything food-wise, I'm a lacto vegetarian - call it vegan if you don't care to look up the specifics of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

klapman posted:

First gift is out, and on a very related note, what websites are good for anime merch? I've trawled Amazon for around three hours and haven't had much luck in finding anything. I've never actually had any interest in or reason to buy stuff like this before, so I'm a bit lost at sea.

my go-to for niche stuff is generally amiami, though since they're shipping from japan the cost/time can be restrictive

the crunchyroll store ain't bad

TOM is decent; it has more niche stuff and also has some of its stuff warehoused stateside

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
oh no, squark's infected bees with NERD

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
walked down to the mailbox for the first time in a few days, and lol

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Things!

The history manga looks real neat, gonna read that during finals next week.

Thanks, Santa!