Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm waiting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I'm playing it and I'm freaking out over how good it is. I'm not even in vr it's great just as is.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I've been getting better scores by activating zone like just as soon as I can get eight lines out of it, which is usually at around two clicks. There's some math involved that I don't entirely understand but you can see it here.

If you watch someone really good you'll see them activate after one click and I'm not there yet lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC64wv_-DXQ

It's cool cause you're like betting on how fast you can put up a bunch of lines.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I took a break from the game for a few days and went back to it and it was even better than I remembered, like it had wormed it's way further into my brain. It's really good.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

The lock delay is too long and i dont loke the stupid spinny system that lasts forever either

The board does a little dip when the piece locks and that helps me get the tempo

• Locked thread