Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I’m extremely pleased with these ideas. Another qualifier is we have a massaging recliner. Maybe it’s Dr Jacques Film Therapy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

precision posted:

How much do they pay you to gently caress that polar bear?

Buddy they don’t even let me gently caress it

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

James Woods Fan posted:

Bless whoever the gently caress it was that mentioned Hoopla ITT. I renewed my library card yesterday and started using it. I am now listening to the audiobook of Bird Box and it's dope.

Get on Libby if you can!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Up In The Air :v:
https://twitter.com/ghoulieschool/status/1058422424985894912?s=21

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

married but discreet posted:

8mm is really solid, great cast, suspenseful plot, not perfect (what's with the arabic soundtrack?), but why is it so widely panned? Comic book fans mad at Schumacher's Batmans?

People are close minded about a man in a crop top

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Timby posted:

I said it in the last thread and I'll say it again: Chemotherapy loving sucks and it can blow me.

If I learned anything from the Seth Rogen Cancer Comedy 50/50, it’s a lot better if you make friends with the cool old dudes who give you weed cookies.

If I learned anything from the Seth Rogen Cancer Comedy Funny People, it’s that you should really be careful about giving Judd Apatow more than 90 minutes to work with.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
If we’re talking unironic appreciation and no scene needing to be cut, I’m gonna go with Premium Rush and Die Hard.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Oh so I saw Beautiful Boy last night. I think the soundtrack pushed it from my “okay” to “good.”

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Watching Slacker and the dude spouting alien theories is wearing the same Batman t-shirt that I remember my dad wearing a lot when I was a kid. So that's weird. Cool movie overall though.

edit: It's also all on Youtube

Coffee And Pie fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Nov 5, 2018

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

CelticPredator posted:

Saw this weird poo poo today. I have no idea what it was.

The sun was behind me.

Also saw this lil guy cruising around in there

It’s cool though regardless.

Could be like a sporting event, an outdoor concert, or some sort of big filmmaking effort.

Probably aliens though.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Okay this made me laugh

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Early YouTube classic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

CelticPredator posted:

Yessssss!!! This pops up in my head all the time

I forgot all about it until I saw some very phallic PSVR controller patents earlier and I just heard a voice in the back of my mind say "it looks like a DILdo"

As I watched it I kept remembering all the little cuts of an old YouTube Poop. My mind is a garbage dump.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
This might be my most watched youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFoC3TR5rzI

Gatts posted:

It is almost 11pm and I should be in bed for work tomorrow. So why in Heaven do I want a double cheeseburger, fries with hot sauce, and soda right now?

I like mine with lettuce and tomato. Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes. Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer. Well good god almighty which way do I steer?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Gatts posted:

I like my burgers and subs and burritos loaded.

Depending on mood....

2 patty Smashburger with cheddar, bacon, guacamole, leaf lettuce, beefsteak tomato, hot n spicy pickle chips, red onions, either chipotle mayo or 1000 island type dressing and mustard.
1/2 lb cajun seasoned, garlic cheese bread, mayo, blue cheese, mushroom, sauteed onion, pickle spear, spicy hot wing sauce.
I like my fries waffle or krinkle cut with cheese and bacon or cheese n chili.

Breaded Buffalo chicken tossed in a hot version works really well with garlic cheese bread.

I tried to read this to the tune of Cheeseburger in Paradise and my brain melted and leaked out of my ears

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Hope everyone has a perfect day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_JQ-7NnTas

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Lurdiak posted:

They removed a racist sprite from smash bros and now all the gamers are very angry.

At least they still have Tropical Mix

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Timby posted:

Ugh, son of a bitch, tumbled down a flight of stairs with a basket of laundry and crashed into the wall. I hurt in places I didn't even know I had places. And, of course, because of anticoagulation, I can't take regular NSAIDs.

kill me tia

Not to be one of those people but have you tried CBD? It helps for me and it doesn’t have the druggy effects of weed so you’ll still be sharp.

Or just smonk some wheat.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I’ve had Scotty Doesn’t Know stuck in my head all day. Does the rest of Eurotrip hold up for a light comedy? I’m watching a movie with my friend and we keep watching heavy, depressing movies so we need something goofy. Also is it the one where the “Unrated” version just has the occasional poorly green screened topless woman walk through frame?

Gripweed posted:

Is there any way to buy the big clear bluray cases Criterion movies come in? I bought a used Criterion movie and didn't notice until I got it home that the case had a big crack in it.

Use a gold leaf based adhesive for the true kintsugi aesthetic

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Timby posted:

I've tried it a few times (various pharmacies here sell it) and honestly I don't know that I've ever experienced more than a placebo effect.

As someone in recovery ... I'd rather not. I smonked wheat once when I was like 22 (I'm 34 now), and all it did was make me puke. Even the smell from my neighbor's apartment down the hall--dude must be burning all day and all night--occasionally triggers a gag reflex. No thanks.

Edit: Also, my hair on the side of my head from where they did the biopsy has finally, mostly, grown back. :unsmith: Just in time for it to fall out. :smith:

Well that sucks. The only other thing I can recommend is a large variety of novelty wigs. That’s my final solution.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Just had fried Spam. It owns. Spam is delicious, tell your friends.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

CPL593H posted:

These days it's not great to use this phrase.

Oops my bad, I’ll try to be more considerate.

Gatts posted:

I've already had dinner. Someone convince me not to go out and eat a burger. I have no idea why I've been craving one lately. It's the Garlic Cheese Bread Bacon Cajun Burger one where I order Magma wing sauce and put it on the bun. With cheesy bacon fries.

I think you need to perform a genocide on your hunger.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Anonymous Robot posted:

My dad literally took me out of school to get mcdonalds and rent Blade on VHS.

Reminds me of when I was home sick from school when I was like 12 and my dad rented me Robocop, which I feel like has to be most peoples first time Robocop experience.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Important quiz vote now
https://twitter.com/chunk_widebody/status/1060735247418097664

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Wait I forgot 12 Angry Men, gently caress

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Antisamitism posted:

I'm honestly glad I saw it VOD because the scene where Red relapses in the bathroom would be ruined by people who are there to yuk it up at a Nicolas Cage performance.

I feel like my experience with that scene was alright, there were some laughs but it died down about the time he pulls out the bottle of vodka and then it got pretty quiet

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Maybe he can’t get out of Scientology so he’s trying to kill himself in increasingly improbable ways but accidentally keeps surviving. Like in that movie Short Time.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Am I a bad person for thinking that dressing up like a Lolita is a) not a real life style b) severely dumb and c) kinda racist since it’s almost exclusively white girls who do it?

In other news I need to delete my Facebook

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
At the very least it’s an impractical choice for daily use

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

FreudianSlippers posted:

My regular bar has some good reading material

John Mulaney needs his own Spider-Ham spin-off movie. Preferably live action.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
The Blu-Ray collection at the library where I work is loving wild

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Skwirl posted:

Please tell me the reason it has both sequels to the Brendan Fraser Mummy film, but not the original, is because someone had checked it out.

Nope, we only have the sequels.

Baby Mama is really improved when you can see the film grain.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Skwirl posted:

Is it some cruel joke? Are you filming a reality TV version of Saw or The Cube?

CelticPredator posted:

Mummy Returns has the best score, The Dragon Emperor has the absolute worst.

That’s probably why they had those two. To compare.

The real answer is that my library is hilariously bad and inept.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Like our DVD collection is reasonably varied (even if the genres are super hosed--Love Simon as a drama and Spring Breakers as a comedy?) the Blu-Ray collection is super uneven and tiny. Between Shame and Forgetting Sarah Marshall, there's a decent amount of HD dick at least.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

K. Waste posted:

Phone booth

An excuse to bring in Bill and Ted? Excellent!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I still think a stage adaptation of Phone Booth would be sick as hell

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Man it must have been an emotional rollercoaster of a morning for Tarantino, assuming his house isn’t like actively burning down.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
My team would probably be Agent J, Steve Hiller, Mike Lowrey, Cypher Raige, the Fresh Prince, and Jim West (desperado, rough rider, no you don’t want nada)

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
We all know Al is a crack shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I'm watching Django Unchained and it really doesn't get the credit deserves for having some of the best gunshot effects in recent memory. Every shot hits like a cannonball and the blood is so...goopy.