Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iajnrdSj1o

Blizzard is bringing Diablo to mobile devices, the company announced today during BlizzCon 2018. The game’s creators promised a “full-fledged action RPG” called Diablo Immortal. Diablo Immortal picks up after Diablo II: Lord of Destruction and will launch for iOS and Android.

The mobile RPG is a massively multiplayer online action game; players will be able to drop in and out of groups and play through “dynamic events” as they travel through Sanctuary. Classes include monk, wizard, crusader, demon hunter, necromancer, and barbarian. Blizzard is currently allowing players to pre-register for a chance to join the game’s upcoming beta.

Blizzard has been quiet as of late about the future of Diablo, though job listings discovered earlier this year for an “unannounced Diablo project” suggested that something was on the way. Diablo III launched for PC in 2012, and it rapidly became a best-seller; it was later ported to consoles. The critically acclaimed game launched for the Switch today as a bundle that includes the expansions and other content Blizzard has released over the years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

- MMO
- dynamic events
- Chinese developer whose website is down right now: https://netease-na.com/
- Blizzard
- mobile
- Diablo 3 classes

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

NetEase, Inc. (simplified Chinese: 网易; traditional Chinese: 網易; pinyin: WǎngYì) is a Chinese Internet technology company providing online services centered on content, community, communications and commerce. Founded in 1997 by Lebunto, the company was a key pioneer in the development of Internet services for China. Today, NetEase develops and operates some of China's online PC and mobile games, advertising services, email services and e-commerce platforms. It is one of the largest Internet and video game companies in the world.[5]

NetEase has produced some of China's online PC-client games, including the Westward Journey series (Fantasy Westward Journey, Westward Journey Online II, Fantasy Westward Journey II, and New Westward Journey Online II), as well as other games, such as Tianxia III, Heroes of Tang Dynasty Zero and Ghost II. In regional partnership with Blizzard Entertainment, NetEase operates some international online games in Mainland China, including World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, StarCraft II, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls and Overwatch. Although they make games, most of their mobile games are ports from popular PC games for the mobile users to enjoy the same experience as the PC players.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bob: Oh HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIAblo 3 HAS IT”S FLAWDS BUT ITS sTILL A perFECT GOOD and FUN MASTERPEACE!!!!!!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DIABLO NUMERO TRES HOYPE!!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-SLvqXyrI4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Endless of Bob

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Endless of Bob

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Endless of Bob

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Endless of Bob

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao they really just reskinned this crap thats incredible

Wormskull posted:

Bob: Oh HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIAblo 3 HAS IT”S FLAWDS BUT ITS sTILL A perFECT GOOD and FUN MASTERPEACE!!!!!!!!!

In Training posted:

Endless of Bob

enough!!!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the words are sweet like honey on your tongue. chinese, mobile, blizzard game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Me in OW Hoodie at Blizzcon 2k18: Nice. The weapons look dope af honestly.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Only thing that will unseat this as my GOTY is Valve's dota card game, Anthem, tbqh.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anybody wanna play Median XL this weekend.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Updating my resume to list my current employment as Diablo Whale

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

cute fake, but it's IIII

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

DQXI and RDR2 are cool and all, but finally we have a GOTY we can all agree on.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"We'd begun development on Diablo 4," Blizzard game director Ion Hazzikostas said. "But early on we realized that you animals will pay for loving anything. So we called up the most frightening Triad guys we knew and were like 'hey, let's talk mobile.'"

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fantasy Westward Journey

I recognize this from the product placement on Meteor Garden.

网易加油!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

- MMO
- dynamic events
- Blizzard
- mobile
- Diablo 3 classes

Holy loving woot more like.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

FactsAreUseless posted:

- MMO
- dynamic events
- Blizzard
- mobile
- Diablo 3 classes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jesus christ lmao

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

+Choice!

• Locked thread