Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Any room for a new tin can agent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Yeah there's room but I can't update till Later™ and don't know off hand if any bots are wanting a job

Well, sign me up as soon as one becomes available

I watched in awe from the windows of my surgery as your tanks levelled swathes of the city in brutal retaliation and now I want to put my precision surgical technology to better use murdering aliens and those who would protect them

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

———> kill aliens + their sympathisers with extreme prejudice

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Voting for 5 and 6

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Finish rear end and beam, then bio transport to get some live specimens to probe

Also hooray for coming through the first mission unscathed

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

1 + 5, seems we're doing well enough on the ground for the time being

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

6 kills not dead, thanks for the opportunity to splat aliens under your careful leadership

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Finish the bio transport and then whatever alien ship

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

vorebane posted:

UFO 6 and the disruptor multibomb, its time to take back the skies.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Fuckin garbage collection mafia pissed off we keep throwing alien bits in the recycling

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

1 and 4 agreed

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I know nothing about the meta of this game and also if I was playing myself I'm sure I'd be cautious and lead with the unmanned probe; that said, I'm a bloodthirsty robot and I propose throwing caution to the wind and going in guns blazing with other robots steeled against whatever the alien bastards have in store

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I'm more than willing if no-one else is but I'm happy to defer if someone better at murdering alien scum wants in

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

SnotGrumble posted:

Dimension Probes have infinite fuel, right?
Make a shitload of them, arm them with light disruptor beams, and keep swarms of them permanently stationed in the skies near the gates. When the aliens invade, focus fire on specific UFOs and maybe take down UFO 5 so better vehicles can be researched.

Give this person a raise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Yes please I would like to be one of are brave troops defending erf (note: I know will smith enunciated the word properly)