Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Put me in as an agent then, coach. I'm ready for some game time.

And by that I mean die instantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

The Cubelodyte posted:

:ghost: Well, gently caress. Is the weapon artifact shooty or throwy? If it’s shooty I vote for that. If it’s throwy let’s examine the popper.

I'm voting along these lines.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

gently caress yeah. MC Hammer me up to go kick some xeno rear end.

Also get that ammo. Make that thing go pop.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Look at me doing work on the first mission out.

(This totally means I'm dead next time).

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

My pants! :cry:

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

I must confess, I have never played XCom 3, so I have very little idea as to what is going on with the factions, and even the action gifs are kinda hard to follow.

However, I know I'm still alive. And shooting at the enemy. Does anything else really matter?

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

I like the idea of reducing detection to make it less likely that I get shot, but will happily defer to those that have a better idea of what is going on.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Just keep me and my stash of space drugs safe.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

X-Commodation

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

I'd volunteer but I'm pretty sure my stats are too poo poo. If you think I won't be just a waste of a slot, throw me in.

e: too slow.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

SniperWoreConverse posted:

:rip: relationships and also goons. This is why I am a crazed recluse irl

we're doin this thing even if it takes all night. Had one of those granularity faults earlier.

Stream that poo poo so I can yell in confusion at what is going on on your screen in between yelling in confusion at crazy Russians and Chinese folk playing 10 player tic-tac-toe for millions of dollars.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Erisian Automata posted:

Okay what. Matthew Broderick taught me that the only winning move is not to play. Space Matthew Broderick.

(im watching dota :ssh:)

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

drat right I get promoted. Pin them stripes straight on my bare chest.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Post your signups or bullshit because the thread restarts tomorrow.
Suuuuuuuure.

I better still be alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

I still wish to blow poo poo up for humanity.