Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

recently picked up xcom 2 from the steam sale and i would just like to say gently caress aliens. i will destroy them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

please make sure i am on point so that i die the soonest but also draw the first alien blood. loving die, aliens

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Hell yeah finishes this thing. And blows up a shitload of loot.
https://i.imgur.com/lxwkD11.gifv

communism will win

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

gently caress aliens

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

MrQwerty posted:

Investigate necronomicon mansions

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

me when i see the aliens:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i always choose necronomicon mansions if that's a choice

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

am i dead or alive i can't tell.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Luvcow posted:

i p sure you dead :(

edit: scratch that you alive again

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

suck my cock you fucken aliens

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i don't care about the drugs but what i would like is if my character's actions became more and more irresponsibly aggressive as the missions went on.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

thanks for running my guy in and killing a bunch of stuff and setting everything on fire.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

please put me in the most unsafe role possible in the squad and make sure to make unusually aggressive choices. i cna't believe this has gone on this long and i'm still alive. that must mean you're not attacking the aliens hard enough imo

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a commander who loves aliens, a shameful commander

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

we'll we're gonna need some volunteers for the next mission i' can tell you that. Also hell yeah you suck now you're not allowed to hold two guns anymore.

i demand to have two guns.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

what the gently caress dude you can't even fuckin aim with one gun and you only shot like one bullet when I gave you two!
When you had one gun you fuckin unloaded on our own guys just cause there were worms near them!

i insist that i be equipped with two guns.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

2 guns... the correct amount of guns.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

new beam so i can have two lasers

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i demand power sword

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

flying and stealth would prevent me from being killed. is there exploding armor?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

rather take my chances with the power sword

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm ready for my character to be killed while heroically charging at aliens with a power sword. basically futuristic braveheart is how i envision my character (a warrior poet)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

science fiction william walrus is how i imagine myself in my dreams

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

power sword

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm still alive and i have a sword.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i choose the sword option

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

scrooge mansion

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

power sword was the right choice

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm just horribly injured and not dead yet right

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

don't tell me when to swing the sword or when not to get shot four times. i do what i want

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

just because my body is twisted and crippled and i'm unable to walk or go to the bathroom, that doesn't mean i don't hate the aliens. gently caress you, aliens.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

just take me out of sickbay and put me on mission until i die if you can do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

that's what i'm talkin about