Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
I would love to be a shooterman. I can barely hit the side of a barn with a laser pistol but since the best strategy is usually to just shoot and collapse any and all barns that may or may not contain aliens, I should be good enough.

Also: investigate the chronos slum. Let’s practice in the lovely part of town before we have to fight around literal glass houses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
There can’t possibly be anything strange or ominous going on at Necronomicon Mansions, so it might be time to check out Chronos Block.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
whew, two missions survived by hiding in a closet. This war is going to go just fine

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Let’s research the Arthropods.

Also I’d love to see my glorious in game avatar.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Honky Dong Country posted:

I thought they were filthy SECTOID HYBRIDS, not mutants?

My mother was a saint and defiantly did not sleep with any filthy aliens. My dad was Canadian thank you very much.

Still want to see the insides of the Arthropod, it is important to establish what these aliens taste like. During the last Alien War, there were so many delicious lobster men.

Extropians should be our next target.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Nightmare Mansion, Chrysalis.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Arthropod Autopsy

The alliteration makes it the best choice

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Base. Second looks good, and would improve resoponse times. It’s very defendable too so that is a big plus.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
gently caress McDuck, he’s going down.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Skeletoid.

It is theorized that much like the lobstermen of the previous invasion, skeletoids hard shells likely conceal delicious meat.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Police, no Mutants.

Let’s collateral damage someone who deserves it this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Ha ha you loving fat skeleton, you can’t shoot guns for poo poo, you don’t have **splat**