Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I'm in as an agent, but not an android this time. Regular hoo-man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
yay I lived

Luvcow posted:

imho the original xcom: ufo defense is one of the best games of all time (disclaimer: i don't play video games anymore so i've definitely missed the last 15ish years of them)

I play way less than I used to, I sunk hundreds of hours into UFO Defense and Apocalypse, and the 2 new XCOM games are extremely my poo poo

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

:siren: ALIENS DISCOVERED :siren:
lol I expected the sweep to turn out empty, these aliens are going hard as gently caress super early on

yeah, rip *cracks open a beer back at base*

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
I vote that anybody on the injured reserve gets to be on FedEx duty when Transtellar tells you to gently caress off

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

By popular demand posted:

When in doubt kick down the doors to a CoS temple, and then gently caress them up

big rear end sirius cultist chased by psiclone loving XCOM on a hoverbike then gently caress

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
I'm stoked that unlike the previous apoc thread I'm still alive (for now)

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
they wake up with dicks drawn on their foreheads

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

gently caress. Whatever that yellow had was not a normal weapon. Sounded like a launcher, I dunno if it was the enzyme but I think maybe it was something else.

RIP
Squad Leader ElectricSheep
25 Days in Service, 27 Kills, 20 Missions
BLOWN UP IN A CHAIN REACTION

awwwww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

Well that's my story.
if you're including KIA in that list I ate it a couple months back as an agent iirc