Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

I feel this commercial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

That is the most accurate description of Rick Scott I have ever heard

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Push El Burrito posted:

I love Pete Davidson. Just wanted you guys to know that.

"I look like someone who makes vape juice in a bathtub"

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Pug Wigs > Whiskers R We

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

So did they put out a casting call for pugs?

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

I'm going to miss Kate's Sessions.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

my fuzzy and my scuzzy

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

CaveGrinch posted:

For being so good it’s already had two handicaps... a serious opening monologue and a host who is probably just gonna play the straight man throughout.

He played weird shrinking fetish redneck pretty well in the ghost sketch though

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

pwn posted:

JFC this is 4 out of the first 5 shows this year having a Pete Davidson piece

Beats most Weekend Update characters.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

oh jesus christ this fuckin guy is such a buzzkill

YOUR DAD DIED IN 9/11 NEVAR FORGET

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Eltoasto posted:

Eh I thought it was pretty well done. Lorne probably just wanted to do it since it's Veterans day

Well yeah it's easy to roast Pete Davidson. Giving a South Park "I think we all learned something today" shpiel wasn't necessary though.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

holy poo poo this is accurate

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Mister Speaker posted:

Liev Schreiber rules and is handsome as gently caress. He was great in Sphere, and more recently stole the show in both of the Goon films, IMO. I haven't yet seen this new show that got him the hosting spot tonight, but it sounds awesome. Schreiber's half-brother Pablo is also a fantastic actor.

I thought the LCdr Dan Crenshaw cameo on Weekend Update was about as fun as it could have been. I wish the guy had (or more accurately, was able to express) more of a sense of humour about it but as someone already pointed out, it's Veterans'/Remembrance Day so what can you do?

Permission was hysterical. I want to see the return of Uncle Butt, and Wayne's verse was legitimately good. The beat was a lot weaker than it could have been though. Who writes the music for these kinds of sketches? Are they still paying Jorma and Kiv for beats?

While I'm at it, all these name-drops for popular films/TV shows/apps are really dumb product placement, right? Ant-Man? Blue Apron?

The Blue Apron one was part of the joke because Blue Apron sponsors like every loving podcast.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Kammat posted:

I don't know how they can top that for the 12:55

Edit: I take it back, they topped it

Dave's Outside the Women's Bathroom

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Gooney Tunes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youth Decay