Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
Ruth's Chris Lomarf House

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

hell, lumbergh lomarf’d

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

jimmyjams posted:

Ruth's Chris

wtf is this stupid nonsense anyway?

I’ve never eaten at one, but i automatically hate them because sean hannity would plug them up n his stupid radio show for grumpy idiots.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
iirc ruth bought chris's lomarf house, but she wanted to keep the original lomarf house's clientele, so she named it Ruth's Chris Lomarf House

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
god, that’s loving stupid. eat poo poo, ruth. you offend me. i am steakhouse name stymie.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

beep’s stymie shitpost shack

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i ate at a Ruth's Chris before. it was about a 0.8 on the lomarf scale

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

has anyone said buttmarf yet

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that’s just tacky.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

lomunt roggle

Linux Pirate fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Nov 14, 2018

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Linux Pirate posted:

lomunt roggle

thank you for contributing to the lonarf translation project, the korean-finnish hyperwar pows still stuck without a lomarf thank you :hai:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Rex-Goliath posted:

hell, lumbergh lomarf’d

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Open Lomarf Software

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Rex-Goliath posted:

hell, lumbergh lomarf’d

pretty soon i'll be showin her my lomarf face

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

President Beep posted:

pretty soon i'll be showin her my lomarf face

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

who keeps their monitor that far back like that? it would have fallen down even if the fat man didn't hit it.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

people who want to make sure their unplugged keyboards knock the monitor off in one go

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
loanarf, easy financing for your next pooch

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

richard "lowmarf" kyanka

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Poniard posted:

richard "lowmarf" kyanka

these lowmarfs, are too drat high!!!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lomarf

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

wrong thread buddy

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

akadajet posted:

who keeps their monitor that far back like that? it would have fallen down even if the fat man didn't hit it.

sorry to ruin ur childhood but that video is fake and they put the monitor there on purpose so it would fall easily

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Zlodo posted:

sorry to ruin ur childhood but that video is fake and they put the monitor there on purpose so it would fall easily

wow everyone check out this old soul

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Zlodo posted:

lol

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Zlodo posted:

i don't know what is real anymore, i've been living a lie

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zlodo posted:

it's real

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Stymie posted:

it's real

lonarf

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
it's free lomarf estate

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

radio free lomarf

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Achmed Jones posted:

radio free lomarf

the lomarfie project

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

looking forward to roasting in hell, and possibly kitty jail.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it happened again

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

you played with my heart?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
happy lonarfsgiving yall

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i wanna do street photography but regardless call my company rodtography

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i asked a whoman last night if she thought rod made her think about a stick and she was like i guess then asked what else it made her think so she said a doodle lol so yep rod having it’s intended effect

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Silver Alicorn posted:

happy lonarfsgiving yall

today i will be lomarftaking

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

echinopsis posted:

a doodle lol

is this some kind of kiwi penis slang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

echinopsis posted:

i asked a whoman last night if she thought rod made her think about a stick and she was like i guess then asked what else it made her think so she said a doodle lol so yep rod having it’s intended effect

Was she an hobbit?

• Locked thread