Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Rugrats Chuckie looking and sounding adult man: That's lit. That's so lit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

*4 foot fat gay Filipino trots around on stage pushing up his glasses* Yeah baby! Over watch and Hearthstone are having a genre blended battle royale win baby! Preorder Fucktard Hero Tournament and get a hearthstone card that locks up your computer for 45 minutes and makes both players lose, and a Diablo 3 skin of a 1850s chinaman stereotype for the barbarian.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

*4 foot fat gay Filipino trots around on stage pushing up his glasses* Yeah baby! Over watch and Hearthstone are having a genre blended battle royale win baby! Preorder Fucktard Hero Tournament and get a hearthstone card that locks up your computer for 45 minutes and makes both players lose, and a Diablo 3 skin of a 1850s chinaman stereotype for the barbarian.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Local mild mannered gamer goes off the handle and calls FistGirl a stinky N-word

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Wop lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

banned for constant use of the word Wop

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

extremebuff posted:

banned for constant use of the word Wop
"Mr. Miyamoto, please. Please stop calling him Woprio."

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

italians are the worst

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We all have our demons.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The hated Italian is the natural enemy of the Gamer.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

italians are the worst

lmfao

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Wormskull posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Italians really are subhuman greaseballs

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlJWhPy-_eI

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Really jealous of Pablo’s encyclopedic knowledge of Simpsons joke tbh

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Really jealous of Pablo’s encyclopedic knowledge of Simpsons joke tbh

It’s more of a curse since my brain is so broken I get reminded of Simpsons quotes by almost anything

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s more of a curse since my brain is so broken I get reminded of Simpsons quotes by almost anything
30 Rock for me

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
AVGN quotes for me,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Big Bang Theory here.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Shasta McNasty here.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Shasta McNasty focused on three friends — Scott, Dennis and Randy — who are part of the rap rock band Shasta McNasty. After signing to Da Funk Records, the three friends relocate from Chicago to LA where they find out that the label has gone bust. Keeping their advance money that they'd been given, they rent an apartment in Venice Beach where they share a kitchen with their next door neighbor Diana. The first half of the series focused on the band, their landlord, odd jobbing to make rent and generally getting up to mischief, while the second half of the season focused on them working at the local bar for their friend Vern, hoping to get signed by a label again and the developing relationship between Scott and Diana.

The series' concluding episode is set ten years later, and is presented as an episode of "Behind The Band 2010" (a parody of Behind The Music). It is revealed that Shasta McNasty did become a famous, highly successful band; nevertheless, ego, addiction, in-fighting, and creative differences took their toll.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

FactsAreUseless posted:

30 Rock for me

check out unbreakable kimmy Schmidt asap

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

check out unbreakable kimmy Schmidt asap
Thank you for recommending this several-year-old show. I was not familiar.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Thank you for recommending this several-year-old show. I was not familiar.

It's kinda epic. I thought I was gonna hate it, specially cuz of the fat gay black character, but I had to give it up a few times. Same with uh... Haters gently caress Off or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want to have sex with Cindy Porkony.

• Locked thread