Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who wins the champ this year?
This poll is closed.
A contracted Cleveland Cavs team. 4 4.60%
DUNK CITY'S REVENGE 4 4.60%
Not Gonzaga 5 5.75%
gently caress Duke 47 54.02%
Not your team, that's for sure 15 17.24%
Your 10 y/o niece's bracket pick 12 13.79%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Purdue does not deserve a 3, and as such got a rough draw with Nova as the 6, Cincy as 7, and Tennessee as 2. The universe is nothing if not balanced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Cinci/Iowa has split allegiances in my family, we’re all Iowa Cityians and went to Iowa but my sister did her undergrad at Cinci so she’s cheering for them. Any other time we’d all be cheering for both teams but welp

Of course, we’re all in agreement that Iowa is gonna get clobbered but it’s gonna be a fun five or so minutes when it’s still in the single digits.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Ugh Kansas is a good draw for Auburn in the potential 4/5 matchup but NMSU has the advantage of being pretty similar to Salt Lake in altitude whereas Auburn (and everywhere else they play) is uhh not, and it's the noon game Thursday. Then the rest of the Midwest is murder if they make it that far.

Committee did not give a gently caress about anything that happened this weekend, did they?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
so like should i close this or

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Probably Magic posted:

so like should i close this or

Close it, new threads are always good.