Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Last night instead of watching I played the new Overwatch toon - Cowboy Lady. She's okay I guess. She'll be instalocked forever though cause people wanna gently caress her, just like Widowmaker and Reinhardt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
If you kill an old person before either of you vote then basically your vote counts double. Little trick right there.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Endless Mike posted:

No I mean I live in DC so I literally have no one to vote for on a national level. I did vote for mayor and council, but those are so partisan that they're functionally decided in the Democratic primary (which I also voted in and no one I voted for that was contested won).

Kill an old person anyways.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
It's about the tarps not in attendance though.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Jack Gallagher retires The Undertaker.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

IcePhoenix posted:

If you really think about it, he's probably a huge fan of Vince and his 50/50 booking

What did it cost you?

Everything

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Ever watch defunctland? It's like a greatest hits of Eisner's bad ideas.

Sometimes I just leave the Hollywood Limo one go on loop.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

dsriggs posted:

Being confused that people from all over Europe didn't flock to a theme park in France because they put "Euro" in the name is totally something Vince would do.

Defunctland Man had another line about California Adventures that was like 'he was confused why people weren't flocking to the new California-themed park, built inside the already-California-themed state of California'.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Stephanie McMahon can't even fake the very basic human interaction of 'smiling' so I don't know what you'd expect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Imagine having a small roster of really small smalls and not doing a small small small small small

• Locked thread