Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
WWE is uncool and bad but I'm still so drat hype for Ronda/Becky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hey Yanks, remember that today is voting day so get your butt's out of your beds and go build a government that won't enable WWE to make bank of Saudi blood money!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Awesome, thanks

And they probably will say it sold out. It's gotta be bizarre as a wrestler to perform toward a giant tarp when the audience is behind you.

Oh boy, you should see NXT UK!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
God, Becky is just the greatest and Nikki Cross is also the greatest. Rey/Almas was awesome as well and I'm really happy to see them doing something with Sonya Deville. Best Smackdown in a while.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Alan_Shore posted:

That does explain why Bray has no reaction when he goes out.

Wait, what's that? The crowd always react to him because he's cool and good? Oh my

The crowd don't give a poo poo about him though :shrug:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah that reads sarcastic to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

:agreed:

The idea of WWE being bigger than Disney is loving laughable. Even if all the stars aligned and they ended up with a roster full of Stone Cold Steve Austins and The Rocks AND they loosened up on their micro-managing and allowed natural charisma to flow through AND they shifted to 90 minute Raws... they'd still have to deal with the fact that anything that remotely becomes a threat to Disney's dominance causes Chaos God Mickey Mouse to raise from its terrible eternal slumber to devour them whole.

Christ it's like they don't even understand basic business economics!

Now I want this to happen so that Disney are forced to start a wrestling company

• Locked thread