Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I voted 8 times today and every single one was a write in for Bret Hart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Gavok posted:

I voted for Ric Flair, but the system counted it as ten votes for Hulk Hogan.

:ohdear:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Looks like The Undertaker won after all.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

One of the directors today said Avengers 4 is currently 3 hours long. That’s a cool and good thing and I don’t care what Chris James 2’s sawft bladder has to say about it.

3 hour Avengers bullshit = good

3 hour Raw bullshit = dear god why

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

TBF if I was expected to watch 3 hours of Avengers poo poo every week, I'd probably ask for that poo poo to get shortened, too.

Yeah, good point. Apples and oranges I guess.

There should be a tag team with two very different people and ones name would be something like Sammy Appleman and the other would be named Orange Owens or something and then together they would be called Apples and Oranges. Thanks for reading my fantasy booking.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Who’d win in a mixed match challenge: Raw and Star Wars or Smackdown and Marvel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Personally I think Smackdown and Marvel would win that match

• Locked thread