Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I wonder if the low SDL attendance will be spun into Becky being ineffective as champ instead of maybe people not liking the product as a whole anymore.

This is not the thread for it but for one elected position, I saw someone on both the democratic and republican side and I was like..WHAT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Shane? Also, Daniel, Crown Jewel is over..you don't have to put over the nostalgia acts.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

mkay0 posted:

So Nakamura should just go back to NJPW if he doesn’t go at least 4.25 with Seth, right?

WWE Money >NJPW money so he's staying.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

Too bad. Overrun is good because it leaves the show's ending less obvious. Like Smackdown, when it's 9:58 and a match is still going, you know they're going to wrap it up pretty quickly and it sort of takes the air out of it.

On the other hand, they need to plan out their shows better. They are in control of all aspects of the show, for goodness' sake.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I would like to see more John Carter movies

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

is pepsi ok posted:

It was a good movie, but nobody went to see it because we've been thoroughly conditioned to only give money to brands that we recognize so now all we get are remakes, sequels, prequels, and reboots.

Hmm..The WWE is a brand so maybe that's why we get the same old people at the top instead of new stars given the chance to run with the ball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Cass could have become a doctor?...Why spend your time in the WWE, then?

• Locked thread