Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

holy yikes

At least AJ and Joe are used to performing in empty arenas. Countdown to WWE shows performing at your very own high school!

All the doom and gloom aside... Roman doing hospital appearances after his recovery would add an extra layer of awesome. Just this big guy showing up and telling kids how he was sick too and got better. Guys getting treatment could always use a little hope as Chemo sucks donkey balls. Cena didn’t even have that. Just send Roman, Becky, New Day and Titus to every kids wing and make their bloody week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Codependent Poster posted:

That was because Dana botched putting her feet on the ropes

That was so hilarious. If kinda hope Vince and Co go full Carmella on this New WWE Blonde, just to watch the way Steph spins it after. Still surprised they don’t bring back Kelly Kelly full time but she is like 50 in Diva years.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Max Coveri posted:

Yeah I'm an rear end Man.

To this day I remember some of the lyrics as:
I love to pluck them,
I love to squeeze em,
I love to suck them,
I love to eat em.
Yaaaaaa- aaaaaaa I’m an rear end Man!

• Locked thread