Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Reminder that while Tamina is a horrible worker who is a constant danger to herself and others, it wasn’t her fault that Nia threw Vega at her completely out of position

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Didn’t watch Raw but it sounds absolutely horrible

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

quick reminder to Americans that even if your vote doesn’t make a difference to the results, your president is obsessed with numbers and ratings so every not-R vote will make him a little bit sadder

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the escape goat posted:

I’m lucky enough to live in a state with mail-in ballots and it’s a goddamn sham that it isn’t nationally available. It’s essentially middle-class voter suppression.
i live in northern ireland, the worst anglophone country in the world, and even we got rid of the blatant gerrymandering a while back

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

extradite THIS! posted:

If Rusev leaves WWE he thankfully already has a wealth of alternative names to choose from, like "Resuv", "Resav" and "Resve"
Rufus

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Incessant Excess posted:

Actually you couldn't because Bray Wyatt sucks.
:wrong:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yes all the things out of his control were bad

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:chloe:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I can’t make head nor tail of boogie’s post what the gently caress is he talking about

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

If only there were articles saying that micro transactions and loot boxes are bad. But there are none. Not one.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I wish i could wish the prequels away

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Braun against Baron Corbin is the worst PPV main event since the last one

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Liquid Communism posted:

At least a 3 hour Avengers movie is bound to have at least one quality fight.

Unlike RAW.
last one booked a stupider babyface in Quill than anyone on RAW tho

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Grendels Dad posted:

There is only one J.C. worth talking about : John Carpenter.
actually jose cuervo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Remember that time Roman came out and did a promo straight from the heart about his medical condition and it was a hundred million times better than sufferin succotash

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CarlCX posted:

Bull Dempsey was almost successful as the ersatz Samoa Joe NXT made him because they couldn't get the real thing, and then the moment they actually signed Joe they just took the biggest, least necessary poo poo in the world on Dempsey with the "I'm fat and I suck" gimmick and I'm pretty sure they had Joe squash him like three or four times in a row on his way out of the company just to make sure nobody missed the point.
bull was pretty much one of the worst workers they had on TV, which was a much lower bar in 2014 than it is today

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gonz posted:

What happens this week when someone distracts Nattie by desecrating Anvil’s corpse?
Have Ruby Riott come out and read Bossman’s poem word for word imo

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Big Gassed

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

life comes at salthebard fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Have any of you watched the Stephanie Undercover Boss episode? How absurd is it?
did you see the episode of swerved where vince pretended to be a security guard

it was dumber than that

• Locked thread