Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Give me 3 weeks and I could make Bray Wyatt the number 1 heel on Raw with the A story that the majority of fans would be into. It's not hard, everyone loves cults/factions/evil bosses

Orrrrrr we could just keep him on the couch, that's better yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

That does explain why Bray has no reaction when he goes out.

Wait, what's that? The crowd always react to him because he's cool and good? Oh my

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

MotU posted:

bray owns b/c infidelity owns

Maybe Bray accidentally stole John Cena's powers

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Just read about Jericho telling a story about CM Punk trying to say he was the locker room leader. It... didn't go well.

On the one hand it's pretty cringe, but he only wanted them to pick up their trash. Dirty wrestlers, who leaves trash all over the locker room? Thank you Punk for trying to clean up after yourself. And then Jericho concludes they'd listen to Kane because he's big.

• Locked thread