Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
I’ve sabered two dozen bottles and all of them had the same lip at the top, and I always knocked off a ring of glass along with the cork. This was my first time sabering a Freixenet and also an old bottle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010
Not sure why you’re sabering (or saving? For that matter) an $8 bottle of bubs, but you’re looks to me like the neck wasn’t quite cold enough.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
We were sabering anything bubbly

It was a gift from 2004 and had lost a lot of flavor/bubbles since I forgot about it

Is warm neck a thing? Every other bottle was in a tub of ice just the same

Edit: googling concurs, guess that’s a thing I’ll have to keep in mind next time

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Dec 28, 2018