Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
this is... uh... yeah, I got nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Come on Gonzaga, hold onto this. I want Duke to lose so bad.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I mean, I'm glad Duke lost, but...

Missing free throws that should ice the game -

Grittybeard posted:

College basketball is back.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
UK-Seton Hall to overtime after two consecutive last second 3s, including a half court shot by Kentucky to tie it.

e:
https://mobile.twitter.com/KySportsRadio/status/1071487094009282560?ref_src=twsrc%5Etwitterkit

TheAlmightyFrog fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Dec 8, 2018

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

MourningView posted:

That was dope.

'bout to be a whole bunch of angry UK fans in Lousiville and Indian when they cut away from this lol

Yeah I'm one of them, have to watch the rest of this on a phone because 2 teams I hate are on the TV

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Well gently caress

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
This might be the best Kentucky has looked all year.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
UK up 8 against Louisville, could be more, but look good so far in first true road game.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Big win for UK on the road, and always good to beat Louisville.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
This Mack kid from Bama is 6-6 from 3 and is single-handedly keeping them in this game.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Awful flagrant call against UK. It was a hard foul, but the shooter hit the floor hard and cut his eye on the fall. Only called flagrant because of that, which had nothing to do with the initial contact.

What makes it worse is it gives Auburn an extra possession in a close game. Huge impact on this game.

TheAlmightyFrog fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jan 20, 2019

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky escapes. Big road win.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Vandy gonna blow this, but yeah that flagrant was dumb

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
That was a hell of a block by Vandy

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky up 45-15 at the half against Vanderbilt. They are absolutely dominating on both ends of the floor.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky-Vandy game is so bad they're not only talking about Jimmy Dykes' attempted country music career, they actually dug up his song and played it.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
No offense goaltending, the gently caress?

e: I hope we hate gently caress Tennessee on Saturday after that

e2: why the gently caress is goaltending not a reviewable call? Seems like that's something that an objective call that makes perfect sense to utilize replay for.

TheAlmightyFrog fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Feb 13, 2019

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I mean, gently caress Duke and all, but that makes me feel so much better watching Louisville blow a 23 point lead.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
This is fun. Go Cats!

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

Joey Freshwater posted:

Ahem

*puts lips directly on mic*

gently caress a cayut

Counterpoint:
https://youtu.be/Vt2BAfhUHX0

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Lot of cheap fouls on Kentucky too, and Tennessee is super handsy on defense

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky only down 2 despite PJ Washington being on the bench with 2 (bullshit) fouls for 14 minutes and Tennessee shooting 7-9 from 3. I'll take it, because I don't think Tennessee keeps that up all game.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Duke-esque flop by Williams there

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Now you swallow your whistle? gently caress these refs, gently caress playing 5 on 8, and gently caress Tennessee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Oh gently caress off, all the Tennessee fans complaining about refs is laughable in this game.