Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Bring back zoux

He posts in the magic thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

R. Mute posted:

im gonna be real controversial here but being poor sucks balls

outrageous pro rich propoganda

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
while we're sharing secret opinions: sometimes I think Republicans are a bit biased towards the rich

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Stan Lee died. :smith:

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Lightning Knight posted:

you mean his cameo here finished

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

mandatory lesbian posted:

He posts in the magic thread

Which one is that

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

you mean his cameo here finished

Go away

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Lightning Knight posted:

https://twitter.com/SeeSpotGoranger/status/1062091374680518656?s=19

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

you aren't the boss of me!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

you aren't the boss of me!

No but seriously go the gently caress away you garbage tier poster

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Who is Stan lee

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
some nerd

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Nothing of value was lost then, but I’m not surprised Twitter is all thoughts and prayers about him

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

No but seriously go the gently caress away you garbage tier poster

I lost the trump thread and I need somewhere new to post that I found out this was official artwork from the berlin subway expansion project:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I lost the trump thread and I need somewhere new to post that I found out this was official artwork from the berlin subway expansion project:

You didn't lose it you're just a coward who can't handle abthread where people say Dems are bad and youre the quintessential I loving love science guy

Go away

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Nothing of value was lost then, but I’m not surprised Twitter is all thoughts and prayers about him

"I'm going to get up this morning and pretend that I don't know who a pop culture icon is and poo poo on people who admired him to a forum full of strangers who literally don't care about me at all" I said, before proceeding to Have A Normal One

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
welcome to dadchat

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

cinci zoo sniper posted:

One of the people who made Marvel Comics into an actual company, one of the most important people in the history of the industry, co-creator of basically every big superhero created in the 60s

Eat some poo poo

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lightning Knight posted:

meh they'll bring him back a few issues later

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

"I'm going to get up this morning and pretend that I don't know who a pop culture icon is and poo poo on people who admired him to a forum full of strangers who literally don't care about me at all" I said, before proceeding to Have A Normal One

the only comic they have in eastern europe is donald duck

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

The Muppets On PCP posted:

:mad:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
A friend’s take was “with all this hero worship following Stan Lee’s death, Jack Kirby would be rolling in his grave if Lee hadn’t stolen that too.”

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Are you guys gonna have something to commemorate him at the comic book store dickeye? Play taps on kazoo? 21 rubber band gun salute? Throw an inflatable sex doll model of him on a raft laden with kleenex and lotion and light it up for his journey to nerd Valhalla?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Which one is that

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3817553

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

The Muppets On PCP posted:

yeah, but it's fifty-fifty odds that he turns out to be a clone and the sales really tank

Pirate Radar posted:

A friend’s take was “with all this hero worship following Stan Lee’s death, Jack Kirby would be rolling in his grave if Lee hadn’t stolen that too.”

all art boils down to who can steal things the best. stan lee just cut out the wasteful steps of making the art

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
I stopped trying to kill myself drinking so haven’t followed politix as much sry

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
wow battlefield 5 is literally sickening

HorrificExistence
Jun 25, 2017

by Athanatos
b o t h s i d e s

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

yeah, but it's fifty-fifty odds that he turns out to be a clone and the sales really tank

all art boils down to who can steal things the best. stan lee just cut out the wasteful steps of making the art

Cool take that isn't like, only partially correct

Lee absolutely had a hand in making those books, but he also absolutely got way more credit than he should have. Whether that was intentional or not, and whether it was because he wanted credit from the jump or to build the character of Stan Lee to hype poo poo, is a discussion worth having but "lol he didn't make poo poo" is a dumb one

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Oh the actual MTG thread

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe
wow the tone in this thread has gone a bit negative since it was stickied

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Maybe if actual worst poster oocc wasn't here

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

HorrificExistence posted:

b o t h s i d e s

Elaborate

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Maybe if actual worst poster oocc wasn't here

Just put me on ignore instead of finding me in multiple threads to whine about me liking things you hate or whatever

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Just put me on ignore instead of finding me in multiple threads to whine about me liking things you hate or whatever

Lol if you think I seek you out, like there's nothing I want more than to inject your idiocy into my loving eyes

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Also it has nothing to do with what you like and everything to do with you being poo poo

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Dude, just put me on ignore, you have been doing this for YEARS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
Been out of the game long enough to not know who LK is but anyone clowning on Owl is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Cool take that isn't like, only partially correct

Lee absolutely had a hand in making those books, but he also absolutely got way more credit than he should have. Whether that was intentional or not, and whether it was because he wanted credit from the jump or to build the character of Stan Lee to hype poo poo, is a discussion worth having but "lol he didn't make poo poo" is a dumb one

it was a joke, not a grand expression of my thoughts and opinions on the history of the comic book industry

mooyashi posted:

I stopped trying to kill myself drinking so haven’t followed politix as much sry

mazel tov