Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

a cyberpunk goose posted:

Yo this Ubik poo poo is lit

the best part of that book is when the ceo floats upside down and then blows up big trouble in Little china style

DISCO KING posted:

I'm actually really glad Tesla bought the old Nissan manufacturing plant and hired a bunch of blue collar people and pays them really well plus benefits and poo poo. I absolutely live in Sodom and am close to Gommorah, so hate me as normal but I want Tesla to do really well. :shrug:

yeah they pay them real well until musk decides their numbers are poo poo and shitcans an entire department.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

DISCO KING posted:

The part where a car manufacturer... makes cars? Like, they might stop doing that and still be a company? :goofy:

I deal with tesla at my job. Only about 13% of the cars they make are street ready because *gasp* musk is a loving moron and takes it out on the little people. Please stop bootlicking your corporate overlord he’s not going to give you a free ride to space.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

DISCO KING posted:

I don't think we're even talking about the same thing but it was great talking to you!

Do you have a learning disability?

• Locked thread