Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

Burly Wrestler: You better bring it in the ring! This Monday night! 'Cause I got the attitude for gratitude, and I'm gonna thank your rear end raw, and send you home crying 'cause you feel so appreciated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Can you smell the bountiful meal the Rock is cookin'?

google THIS

The 91st Thankfulness Academy Awards [8:00pm-6:00am ET]

google THIS

You just know they're gonna go over though

alnilam

Coworker: Hey how was your Thanksgiving?

Me: oh god, brutal

Coworker: haha family fights and racist uncles and all that huh?

Me: heh yeah something like that *flashing back to grandma standing on the table screaming OH YEAH, WELL I'M THANKFUL TO YOUR LATE GRANDFATHER FOR GIVING ME YOUR MOTHER SO THAT I COULD KICK YOUR rear end IN THANKFULNESS, TOP tHAt" and shuddering*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
day 2165: still writing the thank you note

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

day 2165: still writing the thank you note

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Gosh, I shouldn't accept your gratitude, it is I who must humbly thank you for such kind words.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
google THIS

That scene from Peewee's Big Adventure except instead of "I know you are but what am I?" they're saying "No, it is I who should be thanking you!"

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Me and my buddy watching the thankfulness championships:

Contestant: umm, thankyou very much

Me: BOOOOOOOOO!!!
My buddy: What an amateur!

Dungeon Ecology

and as he was ejected from the competition, you know they gave him a bouquet of flowers and a consolation gift basket and thanked him profusely for his participation

and u know they validate parking!

FutonForensic

*glass shatter*

JR: Bah gawd!! It's Cold Stone® Steve Austin!

Steve: Hi, that's me! Everyone, look under your seats for a tasty "thank you" for coming out tonight!

FactsAreUseless

Bitch I don't just send my grandma a thank-you note, I sent one to your drat Grams!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
*Burst through a wall.* I'm the most thankful, you incredibly helpful and generally nice people. If anyone doubts it, I'm incredibly sorry and am willing to gratefully listen to any criticism you have about me or my behavior. *Put's on sunglasses and a hat, the hat say's," Thank you, for just being you."*

----------------

FactsAreUseless

Ho-lee shiiii-hiii-hiii-hit! folks, Thankful Joe's Gam-Gam just hit Grrr-Attitude with a chair! And-- and what's this? Grrr-Attitude just thanked her profusely! Gam-Gam realigned his back! He feels great, everyone, I've never seen anyone more thankful in their life, it's a drat miracle, and he's even hugging Thankful Joe, I'm drat well cryin' here folks, he's hugging Thankful Joe and calling him a brother and - OH MY GOD! THEY ARE BROTHERS! THESE TWO ARE REAL-LIFE BROTHERS AND THAT MEANS... THAT MEANS SHE'S GRRR-ATTITUDE'S GAM-GAM TOO!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
*Flips over a car while fireworks go off behind me.* I can't believe you would go out of your way like this for me. It's a big help, could not have done this without you. *Rips off shirt and back flips into a car.* If you need anything at all just let me know, anything dude. I'm here twenty four seven for you after what you pulled man. *Drives off after doing some sweet tricks to spell out thank you with burnt rubber.*

----------------

Dungeon Ecology

the ultimate gambit in competitive thankfulness is accepting thanks graciously because you know that it validates their gesture, thus you're gifting the thanker.

google THIS

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ho-lee shiiii-hiii-hiii-hit! folks, Thankful Joe's Gam-Gam just hit Grrr-Attitude with a chair! And-- and what's this? Grrr-Attitude just thanked her profusely! Gam-Gam realigned his back! He feels great, everyone, I've never seen anyone more thankful in their life, it's a drat miracle, and he's even hugging Thankful Joe, I'm drat well cryin' here folks, he's hugging Thankful Joe and calling him a brother and - OH MY GOD! THEY ARE BROTHERS! THESE TWO ARE REAL-LIFE BROTHERS AND THAT MEANS... THAT MEANS SHE'S GRRR-ATTITUDE'S GAM-GAM TOO!

Twenty Four

thank you for the thread and all the posts

Dungeon Ecology

no

*camera pushes in on my smirking face*

thank you

google THIS

The Rock after being hit with a devastating thankfulness combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

alnilam posted:

Coworker: Hey how was your Thanksgiving?

Me: oh god, brutal

Coworker: haha family fights and racist uncles and all that huh?

Me: heh yeah something like that *flashing back to grandma standing on the table screaming OH YEAH, WELL I'M THANKFUL TO YOUR LATE GRANDFATHER FOR GIVING ME YOUR MOTHER SO THAT I COULD KICK YOUR rear end IN THANKFULNESS, TOP tHAt" and shuddering*

• Locked thread