Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

Burly Wrestler: You better bring it in the ring! This Monday night! 'Cause I got the attitude for gratitude, and I'm gonna thank your rear end raw, and send you home crying 'cause you feel so appreciated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Can you smell the bountiful meal the Rock is cookin'?

google THIS

The 91st Thankfulness Academy Awards [8:00pm-6:00am ET]

google THIS

You just know they're gonna go over though

google THIS

Luvcow posted:

day 2165: still writing the thank you note

google THIS

That scene from Peewee's Big Adventure except instead of "I know you are but what am I?" they're saying "No, it is I who should be thanking you!"

google THIS

FactsAreUseless posted:

Ho-lee shiiii-hiii-hiii-hit! folks, Thankful Joe's Gam-Gam just hit Grrr-Attitude with a chair! And-- and what's this? Grrr-Attitude just thanked her profusely! Gam-Gam realigned his back! He feels great, everyone, I've never seen anyone more thankful in their life, it's a drat miracle, and he's even hugging Thankful Joe, I'm drat well cryin' here folks, he's hugging Thankful Joe and calling him a brother and - OH MY GOD! THEY ARE BROTHERS! THESE TWO ARE REAL-LIFE BROTHERS AND THAT MEANS... THAT MEANS SHE'S GRRR-ATTITUDE'S GAM-GAM TOO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

The Rock after being hit with a devastating thankfulness combo

• Locked thread