Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

The White Dragon posted:

the fire started because somebody's breaking bad meth lab exploded, didn't it

like there's a reason california ever combusts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

people don't really seem to be understanding too well how massive and diverse california is and also, comparatively, how much land these fires cover

we should start measuring wildfires in manhattans. the mendocino complex fire this last summer was like 750 square miles of land and for comparison manhattan is 33.7 square miles. the mendocino complex fire burned 23 manhattans worth of land

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Doorknob Slobber posted:

how many seattles is that?

Looks like 9 seattles

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

ELO Musk posted:

In NJ we get a little bit of everything but never anything that is actually, truly hosed.

much like california, new jersey is gonna get hosed by climate change. you're just gonna get worse and worse winter storms/hurricanes. have fun.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

nothing exists so we actually all live in a place where there's no natural disasters if u think about it

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

maker posted:

Michigan, minnesota, wisconsin are the safest states from climate change. Superstate when???

They're only safe because they're already frozen hellscapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

it's not that it's too complex it's because it's dumb as gently caress no matter how safe you can make it lmao