Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I messed around with a Latino dude the other day and he was circumcised

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
sex Or posting. It’s a toss up.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Sometimes I stare for hours out the window and pretend that it was me out there walking around in the open air. Free. But then I remember that I suffer from untreated and crippling agoraphobia and close the blinds.

Those hours spent staring are the closest thing to fun I will ever have.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Sometimes, when it is my turn, I spin the chamber so hard and then imagine the impact against my temple as the bullet tears its way through flesh, bone, and gray matter, and then bone and flesh again like an obscene pie.
But then there's that click and the fun is gone.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Sometimes I sit in the window of my apartment. Tenth floor. I look down and I dare myself over and over to just loving do it. Stop living life on the edge and just loving fall. Then I buy some of those confetti party-poppers and shoot them out the window instead and that's p fun.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Literally A Person posted:

Sometimes I sit in the window of my apartment. Tenth floor. I look down and I dare myself over and over to just loving do it. Stop living life on the edge and just loving fall. Then I buy some of those confetti party-poppers and shoot them out the window instead and that's p fun.

Look TO, remember to switch out and login.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Do you want to come live with me. I can be your ward and teach you how to touch people for a living

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

snack eater posted:

f is for friends who do stuff together

F is for fire, that burns down the whole town,
U's for uranium! BOMBS!
N is for No Survivors, WHEN I-

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aesop Poprock posted:

Do you want to come live with me. I can be your ward and teach you how to touch people for a living

Ward?

Um, does that mean, like, um, well you know...

Also, who do I get to touch?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ward?

Um, does that mean, like, um, well you know...

Also, who do I get to touch?

Yes you have to sleep with other men

No the people you're touching are not going to be attractive

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aesop Poprock posted:

Yes you have to sleep with other men

The weird part of this is that I'm totes okay with the man loving it's just the thought of being surrounded by the ugly that makes me shudder.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Aesop Poprock posted:

Wait, I think I just found 'fun'.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The weird part of this is that I'm totes okay with the man loving it's just the thought of being surrounded by the ugly that makes me shudder.

Too bad kid. You're under my tutelage now and I'm super randy and look like a boot combined with a bobcat

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aesop Poprock posted:

Too bad kid. You're under my tutelage now and I'm super randy and look like a boot combined with a bobcat

:clint:

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgHKCx4Su0w

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Internet flirting with Aesop is p fun.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

It’s pretty fun, tellyawhat.

edit: Fun, that is.

editedit: Fun is fun!

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

What everyone else said.

Fun is fun.

FUN IS FUN.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Until someone shoots their eye out. Then it's just funny.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I hate this poo poo. Even in a crap thread.

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

Fun is something different to everyone. It's the only thing really keeping us alive. Honestly, how many us have though "Life sucks, why the hell do I even exist if I'm not having fun?"

Obviously the answer is suicide, but that is not fun to most neurotypical people, so we don't do it. We decide that we are having more fun not killing ourselves than we would have killing ourselves. It may not be a very large difference, but it is a difference nonetheless.

So what is fun baby don't hurt me? Is it the enjoyment one obtains after working hard and the coming home to a stiff one and a stiffie? Is it the satisfaction easily and readily obtained by exposing oneself on the roof of their condo? Who knows! I sure don't.

The questions we must all ask ourselves is: "What is fun?" lol vas0line, this si the drat thread title!!! Well, you're right. At first glance, the question demands an objective answer, but thinking about the question for even a moment reveals that it goes deeper - The question demands a SUBJECTIVE answer! Perhaps it should be re-worded as "What is fun to YOU?" ... Perhaps that is the mystique of such a deep, meaningful query.

I encourage you all to define for yourselves the meaning of Fun, and pursue it at any cost - Whether it be shoving pineapples up your rear end while wearing nipple clamps tied to a paint shaker, or petting your dog with your stump.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Fun is when I get to be as loud as I want during sex (it is annoyingly loud sometimes)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
FUN is having SEX with a HOBO under an overpass in the pouring RAIN and NEVER FALLING IN LOVE or GETTING SENTIMENTAL OVER IT. :smugbert:

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

vas0line posted:

Fun is something different to everyone. It's the only thing really keeping us alive. Honestly, how many us have though "Life sucks, why the hell do I even exist if I'm not having fun?"

Obviously the answer is suicide, but that is not fun to most neurotypical people, so we don't do it. We decide that we are having more fun not killing ourselves than we would have killing ourselves. It may not be a very large difference, but it is a difference nonetheless.

So what is fun baby don't hurt me? Is it the enjoyment one obtains after working hard and the coming home to a stiff one and a stiffie? Is it the satisfaction easily and readily obtained by exposing oneself on the roof of their condo? Who knows! I sure don't.

The questions we must all ask ourselves is: "What is fun?" lol vas0line, this si the drat thread title!!! Well, you're right. At first glance, the question demands an objective answer, but thinking about the question for even a moment reveals that it goes deeper - The question demands a SUBJECTIVE answer! Perhaps it should be re-worded as "What is fun to YOU?" ... Perhaps that is the mystique of such a deep, meaningful query.

I encourage you all to define for yourselves the meaning of Fun, and pursue it at any cost - Whether it be shoving pineapples up your rear end while wearing nipple clamps tied to a paint shaker, or petting your dog with your stump.

What's your deal, dude?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

FUN is having SEX with a HOBO under an overpass in the pouring RAIN and NEVER FALLING IN LOVE or GETTING SENTIMENTAL OVER IT. :smugbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

vas0line posted:

Wtf is this

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Burt Sexual posted:

Wtf is this

Fun...?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It’s a TED talk given by a 50’s hipster at his kids Chuckie Cheese party before the staff drag him off the animatronics stage

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Aesop Poprock posted:

It’s a TED talk given by a 50’s hipster at his kids Chuckie Cheese party before the staff drag him off the animatronics stage

Sorry for not knowing this.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

Sorry for not knowing this.

It’s just the best guess I had available but it feels right

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Epilepsy is tons of fun. You can play all kinds of games if you're able to self-induce a seizure.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Fun is going to Pennsylvania Dutch country and tailgating one of those horse and buggy guys while honking and swearing loudly out your window. Even more fun if you have a sixer of coors in the passenger seat and you start tossing empties at the beard guy as you finish them.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fun is going to Pennsylvania Dutch country and tailgating one of those horse and buggy guys while honking and swearing loudly out your window. Even more fun if you have a sixer of coors in the passenger seat and you start tossing empties at the beard guy as you finish them.

That seems more rude than fun tbh

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

That seems more rude than fun tbh

If you lived here and you’re out driving on our lovely small roads that are super congested because the Amish keep selling off their farmland to McMansion neighborhoods and then there’s an Amish buggy ahead of you on a corner turn and it adds 15 minutes to your commute it starts to get super hard to not get annoyed. Amish people are generally really nice but they all use cellphones, electricity, tractors, can RIDE IN CARS but won’t drive or buy them, so their main holdout at this point is making the ever increasing agony of driving around Lancaster county even more miserable

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aesop Poprock posted:

If you lived here and you’re out driving on our lovely small roads that are super congested because the Amish keep selling off their farmland to McMansion neighborhoods and then there’s an Amish buggy ahead of you on a corner turn and it adds 15 minutes to your commute it starts to get super hard to not get annoyed. Amish people are generally really nice but they all use cellphones, electricity, tractors, can RIDE IN CARS but won’t drive or buy them, so their main holdout at this point is making the ever increasing agony of driving around Lancaster county even more miserable

Can’t get a DUI on a tractor, reckon. :clint:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
FUN is throwing a lifesaver raft off the side of a CRUISE SHIP and TAKING TURNS trying to poo poo in the middle of it with your GIRLFRIEND! :sissies:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Aesop Poprock posted:

That’s really hosed up.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Can’t get a DUI on a tractor, reckon. :clint:

I think you can get one on a bike here

That reminds me though that at our highschool there was always the truck line at the end of the parking lot where the proud hicks would park. We always made fun of a school close to us because me and my friends had a lot of friends there and they were way more rural than us and they would deny it and when we got out early one day and went to wait for them to be released they literally had a line of tractors kids had rode to school in a line

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aesop Poprock posted:

I think you can get one on a bike here

That reminds me though that at our highschool there was always the truck line at the end of the parking lot where the proud hicks would park. We always made fun of a school close to us because me and my friends had a lot of friends there and they were way more rural than us and they would deny it and when we got out early one day and went to wait for them to be released they literally had a line of tractors kids had rode to school in a line

Tractor kids yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Saying the word ‘Boobies.’

• Locked thread