Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Fun is spooking a big dog on hardwood floors so they start running but don't go anywhere. A doggy peel out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Linux Pirate posted:

Fun is spooking a big dog on hardwood floors so they start running but don't go anywhere. A doggy peel out.

But cats

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Cats work too

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i have fun when i play a synthesizer. sometimes i hook up two synthesizers and i play them both at the same time, and thats even more fun.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Fun is liking things, then doing them, and then doing all of your chores so you don’t have hanging obligations, and finally spending time with someone you love who you can share your moments with. That’s fun.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

being young, or forgetting that you aren't

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Fun is that brief moment where you hit a new high, before the invariable fall back down to your normal lows which feels more painful and exhausting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Linux Pirate posted:

Cats work too

It’s fun to scare cats but dogs will forgive you. Cats will never forget when you popped out behind them from behind a door and they will forever give you the Big Wide Eyes if you Suddenly emerge near them

• Locked thread