Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I messed around with a Latino dude the other day and he was circumcised

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Literally A Person posted:

Sometimes I sit in the window of my apartment. Tenth floor. I look down and I dare myself over and over to just loving do it. Stop living life on the edge and just loving fall. Then I buy some of those confetti party-poppers and shoot them out the window instead and that's p fun.

Do you want to come live with me. I can be your ward and teach you how to touch people for a living

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ward?

Um, does that mean, like, um, well you know...

Also, who do I get to touch?

Yes you have to sleep with other men

No the people you're touching are not going to be attractive

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The weird part of this is that I'm totes okay with the man loving it's just the thought of being surrounded by the ugly that makes me shudder.

Too bad kid. You're under my tutelage now and I'm super randy and look like a boot combined with a bobcat

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It’s a TED talk given by a 50’s hipster at his kids Chuckie Cheese party before the staff drag him off the animatronics stage

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

Sorry for not knowing this.

It’s just the best guess I had available but it feels right

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

That seems more rude than fun tbh

If you lived here and you’re out driving on our lovely small roads that are super congested because the Amish keep selling off their farmland to McMansion neighborhoods and then there’s an Amish buggy ahead of you on a corner turn and it adds 15 minutes to your commute it starts to get super hard to not get annoyed. Amish people are generally really nice but they all use cellphones, electricity, tractors, can RIDE IN CARS but won’t drive or buy them, so their main holdout at this point is making the ever increasing agony of driving around Lancaster county even more miserable

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Can’t get a DUI on a tractor, reckon. :clint:

I think you can get one on a bike here

That reminds me though that at our highschool there was always the truck line at the end of the parking lot where the proud hicks would park. We always made fun of a school close to us because me and my friends had a lot of friends there and they were way more rural than us and they would deny it and when we got out early one day and went to wait for them to be released they literally had a line of tractors kids had rode to school in a line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Linux Pirate posted:

Cats work too

It’s fun to scare cats but dogs will forgive you. Cats will never forget when you popped out behind them from behind a door and they will forever give you the Big Wide Eyes if you Suddenly emerge near them

• Locked thread