Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
There's a moment, after all the stalking and hunting, when I'm sure they're separated from their group, and I'm descending on them from above with my jaws open and all my sharp claws out where I think "Is this them? Is this the one who will fight back? Will they overcome my horror and strike my core and destroy me? Will this one transcend prey status and finally free me from my miserable, starving curse?"

That's pretty fun.

Of course, then I just messily devour them and everything goes back to the same apathetic gray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Sometimes, when it is my turn, I spin the chamber so hard and then imagine the impact against my temple as the bullet tears its way through flesh, bone, and gray matter, and then bone and flesh again like an obscene pie.
But then there's that click and the fun is gone.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Aesop Poprock posted:

No the people you're touching are not going to be attractive

Wait, I think I just found 'fun'.

• Locked thread