Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Married is good as hell, women got the best pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Skeleton Ape posted:

One time I went outside and saw a guy not wearing a waistcoat. Let me assure you, that was the first and LAST time I went outside :mad:

A fancy boy

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Oscar Wild posted:

What you can't see is that I am also wearing cargo shorts. The fool cut those off when taking my photograph.

We can see them here, whilst you are being frightened by a common rabbit.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

WatermelonGun posted:

how old are some of you goons where you expect people to wear a suit on a plane and a dress to do housework

Im old as hell and some young people scare the poo poo out of me being prude rear end pricks following the worst examples before them.

They dont last long in a real world work environment if that helps.

Robin Williams fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Nov 9, 2018

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Oscar Wild posted:

Zounds! A flying coney!

hallo bb kiss u

• Locked thread