Last month's theme was Unfortunate Circumstances. My daughter got a kitten at her mom's house so I decided to poach the previous month's contest theme and put it in last month's contest because of his Cone of Shame after getting fixed.
Untitled by Paul Hofreiter, on Flickr
For some reason, this photo won so I am now in control of this month's theme. Due to me not having realized I won, I am posting this late and might extend the submissions a couple days if it looks like people need more time (let me know).
This month's theme is SHAPES. I figured it is time to get really pretentious with a theme that someone has almost definitely chosen before so shoot high. Try to get your entries in by the end of the month but as "artists" I'm sure procrastination is part of the process for many of us.
This thread is for posting pics & voting.
1. One submission/poster. Note that you can change your submission as many times as you want, so long as you only have one entry when the voting begins! Edit your post to do this, please.
2. Single photos only - no video, triptychs, or multi-photo entries. Blending exposures into a single image (such as focus stacking, or HDR), is ok though.
3. Photos must be taken during the period of the contest. No pulling out old favorites!
4. Contest will be open until the last day of the month at 11:59 p.m. EST after which voting will begin.
5. Voting will continue until some time after that, probably around midnight the evening of the 2nd or 3rd.
6. Use your best judgement/good taste when venturing into territory.
7. When voting, please deploy the spoiler tag.
I or SoundMonkey reserve the right to change the rules in case I missed something really oblivious that probably won't affect everyone.
Winner picks the next theme, and makes the new thread!
|# ? Nov 9, 2018 17:58|
|# ? Nov 20, 2018 07:45|
|# ? Nov 14, 2018 12:43|