Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Standard but with Yandere. Maybe we'll see a nice boat at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

And I'll look at Yellow's outermost desires!

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I'm going to pay to move the focus marker twice (to Red) and then will buy the top left athletic card and move Red one space to the right (so she's between orange & green).

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Buy

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Can someone post a link to the boardgoon discord?

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Oops, forgot to check in. I do not want Orange to move so will be that person

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I'll burn the internship to start a rumor on yellow's outermost desires.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Sell

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Gonna pay to move the focus to Red and then she's getting a job as a bicycle courier! Move her between Orange and Blue. She'll also buy a gift (the one next to the bicycle courier), which should be free thanks to her new part-time job unless I'm misunderstanding how that works, and give it to Orange.

Sorry for the delay. Thanksgiving and post-vacation work had me MIA from life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

I'd play the new hotness

• Locked thread