Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

At the moment, who's better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
Alonso, Mendy, and Tripier for starts although I'd put Robertson and Tripier at about the same right now.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Blinkz0rz posted:

Alonso, Mendy, and Tripier for starts although I'd put Robertson and Tripier at about the same right now.

Tripier is nowhere near the other three, Mendy cannot defend to save his life and Alonso has been suspect. I'm not sure Robertson is necessarily ahead of them but it's pretty drat close.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
trippier has been dropped because of his form lol

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Jose posted:

trippier has been dropped because of his form lol

Injury issue for Trippier. Though I don't think people should be seriously considering him for best at his position.

• Locked thread