Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«35 »
Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

LookieLoo posted:

Oh god! Is that a foreskin? I think I understand the SH2 wiki now

What did you think happened with someone is circumcised? Some lovely people do just have them put down but the people who truly cared about them let them roam free in nature as was intended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

*takes long look at it*

The Jews did nothing wrong

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

College Slice

Have to admit, pretty impressive feat to pull that off with the back of ones hands.

Also obligatory no ring.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

There's no way they didn't do that poo poo on purpose.

bike tory
May 6, 2007

Thanks to the layout in the app, this has got to be the best username/avatar/post combo I've seen

chubby indeed

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

There is something incredibly off about this monster in the latest Shantae game.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You're telling me they're not supposed to have teeth?

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I doubt that was an accident.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inspector Gesicht posted:

There is something incredibly off about this monster in the latest Shantae game.

Yeah, never skip leg day.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Clapping Larry

Hmm

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

No yeti pubes 3/10

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cocaine Bear posted:

No yeti pubes 3/10

Look down

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Turn on your monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,