Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Or slather it with butter and honey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Please tell me this is the first dick and balls ever drawn by humans on another world

Ed: from 2013. Yup

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

New Disney Tampons: for those times you need a Woody in your Santa Hat

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Ah, Gretzky's chicken

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Butt crack

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

RoboRodent posted:

Guys. The joke with Yonic Mary is that only an architect would put a playground next to a sewer.

Engineer.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Arizona girls make do

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

monolithburger posted:

Aspic? More like Aspdic, am I right?

Larks Tongues In Aspdic

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

The World's My Oyster Soup Kitchen Floor Wax Phallus?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Zil posted:

timged I though the head was a ball sack at first

pee is stored in the pussy

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Large Testicles posted:

Not that I don't find it funny but didn't the turkey just warm up from being at room temperature and being handled? I mean I know you can cook something by smacking it for like 6 hours, i saw that youtube video

:thejoke:

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Ah the firecrotch plant

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Nenonen posted:

That's fine, I haven't smelled a thing after 'rona

Go home, smell him later

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Heller ikke

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

DandyLion posted:

Cher of Theseus though?

Zakalwe is the Cher maker!

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

I called, Mirrored Gretzky

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

axolotl farmer posted:

please stop David Cronenberg from designing adult toys

Long live the new fleshlight

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Saw it when it came out, creepy as gently caress

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

That's teabagging

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Can I post an actual NWS picture here because there's a painting in the Albertina Museum I just saw that I died laughing at. But it's NWS

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

So we're in the Albertina and I saw this picture and blinked and laughed.

"Male beauty" by Marlene Dumas (2002)

:nws:

https://i.imgur.com/9dLhkZv.jpg

no ring, I looked

Rust Martialis has a new favorite as of 22:57 on Mar 25, 2022

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

NO RING

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Worst. Lube. Ever.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Lurking Haro posted:

Polyps grow in the nose, not in the throat.
They called you pencildick.

Also in the bowel...

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Beecock

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

The Bloop posted:

Pink ✅
Taco ✅

Cheesy lumps ✅

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Ah, the Polish remake of American Beauty

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Venus of Willendorf. I saw her a few months ago. She's truly beautiful.

video I shot

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Splicer posted:

A titty that gropes itself

A shameless titty

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

"french hotdog"

https://danskmadpaaengelsk.wordpress.com/2014/01/29/french-hot-dogs-fransk-hotdog/

Rust Martialis has a new favorite as of 11:20 on Aug 15, 2022

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

The cursed succ

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

I thought Frozenpussy got banned

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

Is that arsenolite?

Cummingtonite

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I would but that as an avatar, but it would get me instantly banned.

Nice try

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Carthag Tuek posted:

im st john

no the other one

Saint John, NB
Saint John's, NL

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Maritime canada is so bizarre it weirds me out

Pronounce "Rødovre"

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Arivia posted:

You’d understand it if you ever went to Dildo

Come-by-Chance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007