Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Be right back, buying a Honda Insight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
One step closer to the butthole doors video games have promised us.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Needs to just lean into at this point. Get those spherical to go cups and post a slogan milk tea is stored in the balls.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

kirbysuperstar posted:

I think it was meant to be a stylus
If they needed a Pokemon with a conductive dick they kind of skipped over the obvious choice, huh?

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Next level realization I wish I never made: that knight dick is made to go into a horse

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
That's no normal Florida. That's a bird Florida.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Paladinus posted:

It's hard to hear when the phone is inside you.
How do you know it doesn't work like bone conduction headphones?

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Just shove it in your rear end if you have something so pressing you need all 10 fingers to do something.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

OwlFancier posted:

Is that intentional like the old man baby jesus faces?
Pot bellies are emblematic of starving and want for food. Not being able to interview artists about why and lacking primary sources about something people just saw as "well that just means this stupid", we think it's because kwashiorkor (basically your liver creating extra fluid that collects in your abdomen not unlike liver disease giving alcoholics a pot belly but from processing your body tissues for energy) was fairly common and made useful shorthand for starving.

A few people think Jesus literally had kwashiorkor during the crucifixion to explain why it's specified water came out of his spear wound besides blood.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
The absolute champions responsible for the visual design and the ad copy for this need to go down in history next to the dong sand castle artist from the Little Mermaid. Completely flawless sex torpedo.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
There's high quality dry TPs you need to keep out of your septic tank or century drains too.

Normal TP achieves 3-5 minutes of wet strength with a cocktail of chemicals that binds paper fibers together but is easily dissolved by water. Wet wipes and the super premium butt pillow dry TP achieve extended wet strength by using a cocktail of chemicals that do the same thing but only start dissolving on pH change. Pee is often enough pH change so let em mellow in some yellow if you need to.

Or just get a bidet and a pack of the normal TP.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Horngry was a early choice but was eventually decided by the word wizards to mean horny angry. Hurngry is a little more specific of a way to combine horny hungry.

Please see the official wordogram for more useful constructs for your every day adjectivising.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Why would God give us butt holes.if he didn't want us to use them to close our cups. Truly a miraculous world.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Snowy posted:

That would make a great mask
I think we can do it with some simple facial appliques. Call me if you want me to help with the make up :wink:

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Can someone help me with my math homework? I seem to have a deficit of blood in my brain for some reason.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
The butthole is where coffee comes out.

Similarly those carriers can have a bag of drink with a nozzle coming out to serve.

Not 100% sure this is that sort of carrier but it makes the joke work so don't @ me.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Extremely accurate. No one knows where San Jose is and San Francisco and Oakland end up caked in poo poo occasionally due to improper sanitation regimens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

MrUnderbridge posted:

Flared base = Underwriters Laboratories approved!
At the risk of starting a pants-like topology argument I don't think that's flared on the right axis to call a base.