Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

luxury handset posted:

there is at least a 50/50 shot that whoever laid out that site plan intended to draw a big old dick

It's a pretty basic human impulse; I'm fairly sure that the first penis drawing was made on some cave wall approximately 20 minutes after the invention of the concept of representative art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

If there isn't a big ol donger at least somewhere on the moon I'm mondo disappointed in our boys from the sixties.

Drawing genitals all over everything is, like, one of the basic human functions. I'm pretty sure the first dick drawing was made on a cave wall somewhere about twenty minutes after the invention of representative art as a concept.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

...and immediately after that, the first purpose-made dickpick was drawn.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

Platystemon posted:

There was a pregnant pause when I looked at this.

Looks worse when thumbnailed.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

oldpainless posted:

Tag yourself

Im the new portable c vtr that weighs only 15 pounds

I'm the rugged aluminum alloy casing. Oh yeah baby.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

Haha
I thought for sure I remembered seeing somebody's chest and belly painted to look like Homer's face, which would help bear this out, but I can't find it. Also what am I doing with my life

I also clearly remember seeing (and I am sure as poo poo not going to try to google it up from my work computer) a picture of some woman with her shaved privates painted up (at least I hope it was paint and not a tattoo) as Homer Simpson's face, vulva = mouth. Offtopic for this thread, though, being actually NWS, but it was funny as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

bike tory posted:

I don't know if this one counts because someone has drawn the fingers on specifically to make it look NWS, the design doesn't really look NWS without that addition

No ring.