Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
Is the glans a radio transceiver, or spritzing the air?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
King Missile music video?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Cat Hatter posted:

True, but "Cunts that are actually cunts" is more of a dpph thread.

That quote couldn't sound any more Australian.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Too many eyes to be a cock elemental.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Pookah posted:

So Ganesha's got the flat cap and uilleann pipes, and the other lad has the Guinness and a bodhrán?

Look at this genius right here.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

It's fractal. You think it's a boob but you zoom out and it's actually a nipple on a far larger boob.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

Okay who has an auto stereogram that looks nws but isn't?

I guess you could make one of a sailboat but use an unsettling montage of almost-cocks for the graphics?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Karate Bastard posted:

What did you think this was???

Yeah, so a guy with swimwear up his crack is NWS but a woman is okay apparently? I assume they work at the homophobic's union or something.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

You mean speed up and ping-pong the first 2 seconds, surely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

Ad in a Yellow Pages, I think?

e: yes - https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/i-am-curious-yellow-pages/