Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

High Energy, Good Feeling!

Dummy thicc popsicle tho, keeps alerting the children to its presence with the clap of its rear end cheeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

When I had a turtle he did this.

Except he was clamped on to my nose.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Man, that's a gently caress ton of mud built up in the spillway.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

People like cute things?

Like, I can get a cute pig bottle opener, why not a cute pig....Clit Flicker?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

I assume there's a reason for that... very specific garment design?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

teen witch posted:

Yes! I can’t ride a bike without it feeling like I’m being vaginally impaled! I’d have to ride consistently to get the pain to minimize but needless to say, it’s too much that I can’t endure it.

I’ve been meaning to get bike shorts to give it a go as I’d like to ride a bike again.

Now as to the particular pussy highlighting design...yeah can’t answer to that

Oh yeah, I've worn cycle shorts to minimize taint and genital related discomfort, I was specifically referring to the PHD.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

And here I, a complete moron, just use a padded, comfortable bicycle seat instead of the sensible diaper trousers

You don't use padded seats for competitive riding, they add to rear end fatigue, and cause chaffing on the thighs.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

That Old Country Buffet has a chili fountain? gently caress yeah bro!

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Cancer is stored in the balls.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Showbiz! That's how they do it in Hollywood!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Memento posted:

Pretty sure that knowing what we now know about prion diseases, brains are a strict No Go for eating.

https://youtu.be/4g23E-gE3hk