Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

That's incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Something for everyone

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Tube her

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Come, socialize and eat ice?
Cream in your pajamas!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Captain Hygiene posted:

Simple grammar, spink/spank/spunk.

You're a mean one, mr grinch?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Knee posted:

That took me way too loving long.

For anyone with dumb eyes like me second image has the ring

Not the first time that's shown up in video games if I recall. Wasn't it in some Doom like game or something? A mod maybe?

Edit: Found what I was thinking of, google came up with this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/s...hreadid=3677919

UT2k3

God?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's always inspiring to see people achieve what they set out to do

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A phallic yone. Even rarer

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh man if he caught a probe for this I would never stop laughing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Look quite cold enough

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Paladinus posted:

'Someone'.

What do you prefer to go by?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

idgi

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mammal Sauce posted:

It's a white woman's rear end.

Huh. I am unimpressed

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's a scale trick. That's actually a thumb and forefinger, and the ball is tiny. They push it against the wall with the back of their hand to create the illusion.

No I meant the rear end

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Master Twig posted:

For my school project, I shall build the Taj Mahal out of clay.

Strong enough for a king but made for a woman

What's with the dog one?

Milo and POTUS has a new favorite as of 08:20 on Jul 4, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Every time I see this I wonder if it could be used as a horniness test

I tested yes

If it's supposed to be his cock it just looks like a foot to me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Are those modeled after Stephanie or what

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Captain Hygiene posted:

Bonus observation from Google when I was trying to find a bigger version

Two and a half legs

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The condensation is in the shape of shamrocks?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Captain Hygiene posted:

Perfectly normal to have problems when other people are watching.

What's your excuse then

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sice Queen

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I only saw the cock. Maybe we see what we want to see

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

When did I get a tan

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Or, as notch would say: Mein craft!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Face looks like an arse

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

If the dummies were black it'd be more believable

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

DandyLion posted:

Finally a fleshlight I won't feel inadequate using....

Because that ear is used to sweet nothings going in it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

We call him Wildo over here

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Let's just say Uga was a male dog and his depravity knew no limits

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What is that elephant doing to norm

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They're very good friends

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wood

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

KY's new ad slogan: are YOU brave enough?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cartoon Man posted:

Desperate times at the grocery store:

Is this one of those hogs I keep hearing about

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What game is htis from

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's a drat good one

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

She knows it. Look at that smile. I got the same smile all the time on account of my magnum dong

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gneiss

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Precautions were attempted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

*takes long look at it*

The Jews did nothing wrong