Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Last Radiolab was on ranked choice voting it is worth a listen

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...d=1541992051832

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

WA state has it pretty loving good. They send a detailed information packet the week before you get the mail in ballet. Automatic registration too, and they even updated when I moved with out sending them notification.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Xaris posted:

In places that used to be more union strongholds, WI, OH, MI, IA, MO, IN, that may be easily been something that could go to Democrats in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, is no longer the case for obvious reasons. WI is still kind of tight but only barely. They're draining fast and the only people going to be remaining is insane senile racists which are easy to control.

If one has family in any of those states it becomes very clear. All the competent good kids move away. Now in some cities they are moving back, but less than move away from the whole state (at least that's what i remember the from last time I saw figures. )