Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

WOW! MY president!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

get that OUT of my face posted:

hillary clinton is to politics as the velvet underground was to music: only 10,000 people honestly think it's a good idea for her to run, but they're all either clinton yes-men or have a twitter checkmark, tens/hundreds of thousands of followers, and a regular column at a terrible thinkpiece website

hillary clinton is good though

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Telephones posted:

hillary clinton is good though

At what

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

public humiliation

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

let me just address the elephant in the room
directly: if 2020 is between Clinton and trump, trump gets my vote. gently caress You Democratic Party.

Eh better to vote green or psl or just not vote

IWW Online Branch
Apr 20, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
If Clinton is the nominee I will do the only honorable thing and write in John McCain's rotting corpse :patriot:

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Cinnamon Bear posted:

public humiliation

if that's what we're going for then huma2020

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

let me just address the elephant in the room
directly: if 2020 is between Clinton and trump, trump gets my vote. gently caress You Democratic Party.

I’m not sure I could actually bring myself to do this, but I’d drat sure think about it.

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

if hillary is the nominee i will pledge my write-in vote for one of the three holy Bs: Bernie, Basta, or the "Bomb the news" guy

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
バーニー・サンダーズ

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

There was a woman who just couldn't learn
Who always thought it was time for her turn
Now again she'll wallow and fail
As her yes-men howl and wail
Cuz Hillary's gonna feel the Bern

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wheeee posted:

There was a woman who just couldn't learn
Who always thought it was time for her turn
Now again she'll wallow and fail
As her yes-men howl and wail
Cuz Hillary's gonna feel the Bern

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
If Hillary is the nomineee I am writing in Earl Browder.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im voting for hillary in the spot on the ballot that says TO BE LOCKED UP

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
still no idea what conservatives think she did to deserve getting locked up. benghazi? I haven't heard them getting pissy about benghazi much lately

I know a lot of things she actually did that should get her locked up, but conservatives would approve of all of those things

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Corky Romanovsky posted:

バーニー・サンダーズ

hell yes my man

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Jewel Repetition posted:

It would be better to vote third party or write in

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Jewel Repetition posted:

It would be better to vote third party or write in

I would be open to voting third-party, but under no circumstances would I vote for hillary.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

I would be open to voting third-party, but under no circumstances would I vote for hillary.

That's fine. She would lose anyway so it's not hurting anything. I'm never going to vote for Hillary again either

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I have never voted for Hillary Clinton and I'm not going to start now

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can’t wait to write in Bernie Sanders again while the Statue of Liberty is crying

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Dead Beef posted:

shitttt

gently caress poo poo piss

:hai:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
버니 · 샌더스

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
As a Philadelphian I'm required to write in Gritty

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

tfw you lose

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Tetracube posted:

still no idea what conservatives think she did to deserve getting locked up. benghazi? I haven't heard them getting pissy about benghazi much lately

I know a lot of things she actually did that should get her locked up, but conservatives would approve of all of those things

Liberals also approve of those things.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

she chose... poorly.

GuitarJunkie
Sep 8, 2004

"Boy, have we got a vacation for you."

"I spent 30 years as a career politician and lost to TV reality rear end in a top hat with a bunch of golf courses that never served a day of public office."

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Heard Sherrod Brown on NPR for the first time ever.

Dems are going to run Brown in 2020 to split the progressive vote and get Hillary the nom so she can lose to Trump again.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

get that OUT of my face posted:

thankfully the public does not seem to buy into this narrative, completely confined to ivy league-educated echo chamber news rooms, that hillary clinton would be a good choice to run again. she doesn't appear at all in a recent poll of 2020 candidates

unfortunately, that same poll puts joe biden at 33%- higher than the combined percentage for bernie sanders, kamala harris, and elizabeth warren (13%, 9%, and 8%, respectively). you know what they say, the masses are asses

joe biden has tried to run before and he never makes it anywhere, because hes a really lovely candidate. right now hes in the comfortable position of being out of the spotlight but having name recognition, but it wont last

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

Heard Sherrod Brown on NPR for the first time ever.

Dems are going to run Brown in 2020 to split the progressive vote and get Hillary the nom so she can lose to Trump again.

When he was on about three days ago he must've repeated "the dignity of work" about 900x

I'd vote for him over Harris but I doubt he'll get that far

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

lol if you haven't realised that the dems will promote the spirit of bipartisan politics by reaching across the aisle and running mitt romney as candidate

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
In 2008 I was hugely pro-Hillary because I drank a bunch of Kool-Aid from Hilldawgs on the subject. Also I may have been less cognisant about my obvious racial bias against Barry as well. I was also like 22 and didn't know anything.

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001

This, but sung by Loona.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/22/hillary-clinton-europe-must-curb-immigration-stop-populists-trump-brexit

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

lmao shes gonna turn hard right what a loving hack

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Campaigning and attacking Trump from the right, i see. :whoptc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Remember stuff like this when someone tells you how smart Hillary is

• Locked thread