Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
I swear we're gonna be recording more soon. Carl just keeps getting loving busy. Idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
I'll watch it whenever it comes out. Hope it's soon. Thanks for letting us know you're alive.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
I try to bother him every day about it.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Just a quick update. I've come up with a solution to the issue of AP's reliably unreliability.

It's uh...different, but we'll see how it works out.

With any luck we'll record in the next few weeks? It's still all up to scheduling, but planning should be much easier this way.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

More Yakuza 3 will be recorded tomorrow.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

we have finished recording yakuza 3

please look forward to videos, soon

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Episode 37 - Recap

It's finally back. And it's not stopping until we finish the game.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Very considerate of the CIA to give such a convenient time frame for their evil plots to happen in.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Yeah. Gave me plenty of time to look for a random drunk on Okinawa.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Got a long one comin' up!

Episode 38 - Little Kazuma got them long boys

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Episode 39 - Joji In The Club

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Well I'd play a game all about a former criminal emotionally connecting to the orphans he looks after.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Same

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

Let's celebrate Papa's Day with the best papa in games.

Episode 40 - That's Bull

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Ah, you didn’t do the sub story that completes Rikkuyu’s tattoo! Not that it makes a difference, but it is cool you can do that.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I tried earlier, but I couldn't get it to trigger. :(

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

The day is finally here. We have reached the end of Yakuza 3. It's time to say goodbye to this game that has haunted us for so long, as well as a few other things.

Thank you to all those who stuck with us.

Episode 41 - End of an Era

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Its definitely not the strongest of the Yakuzas. Even if you didn't like the endings of the first two games Kiryu was at least personally involved with everyone there and there was an escalation with the bad guy throughout the game. Kiryu met Mine once in the entire game and acting like he's going to his FINAL BATTLE doesn't really work. The fight over the orphanage felt like higher stakes, you don't need political and international intrigue, just have Kiryu Yakuzaing his way out of the Yakuza trying to take over his orphanage for some Yakuza reasons. The Okinawa bits could have hit so much harder!

But I'm also complaining about a decade old video game so whatever. Thanks for playing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I'm glad we finally got it finished!

I'm also looking forward to the next stage of the journey, which I'm gonna start working on in August!