Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Becky is
This poll is closed.
badass 56 21.46%
bloody 52 19.92%
best 57 21.84%
booyah 31 11.88%
BIG DOG! 65 24.90%
Total: 119 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

CarlCX posted:

I don't think that's accurate; Heyman was trying to shoo Jinder's calming techniques away, Brock told him he wanted to hear what he had to say, then turned to Heyman and said "you should really hear this, after all, you are Jewish"

...which really isn't any better.

edit: yeah, the WWE understandably clipped that part out of their official recap video, but:

https://twitter.com/GIFSkull/status/1062180793840103426

i dont even get what brock means here. does he think 'mantra' is a hebrew word or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Becky is awesome right now.

So obviously when Rousey crushes her and makes her look like a jabroni idiot that means Rousey will get all that transferred coolness and audience love to her right?

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
If they just let Ronda and Becky have a match that feels like two badasses going at each other it won't matter who wins. There's an opportunity to make them both look good and we just have to hope they don't WWE it up.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Becky Lynch is the coolest, holy poo poo.

Hunter Leopardson
Dec 24, 2002

Don't be a jerk my friend
Anyone else think that Becky / Ronda will end in a DQ when Nia interferes?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Buns posted:

Charlotte more likely. Leading to their TLC blow off.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.

rovert posted:

Charlotte more likely. Leading to their TLC blow off.
Maybe both Charlotte and Nia interfere.

One minor criticism last night at the end was Ronda squatting down for like 5 minutes straight with that angry look. The look that looks like she needs to release a huge stuck fart. Would've been better if she got up and was mouthing off on Becky for 5 minutes instead. Ronda's angry looks that WWE has been having her do is just weird.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/1062222929839177728

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
every thing in that raw sounds loving awful except the ending segment

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

ijii posted:

Maybe both Charlotte and Nia interfere.

One minor criticism last night at the end was Ronda squatting down for like 5 minutes straight with that angry look. The look that looks like she needs to release a huge stuck fart. Would've been better if she got up and was mouthing off on Becky for 5 minutes instead. Ronda's angry looks that WWE has been having her do is just weird.

https://twitter.com/briantheguppie/status/1062313035799367680

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

One of the commentators straight up said at the end of that match,"So what was the point of even having the match?"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DoctorGonzo posted:

every thing in that raw sounds loving awful except the ending segment

Elias's promo was pretty hysterical

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also its the second time that nia goes head straight to the post, that girl aint right

becky reminds me of when owen started beating the crap out of shawn and was a total bad rear end

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Nov 13, 2018

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

JT Smiley posted:

As awesome as that last segment was , I hate when blood fields are totally forgotten just in time for brand warfare. Something about Charlotte and Becky fighting on the same side this soon just feels wrong.

Vince McMahon is a nationalist

Buns posted:

Oh yeah no way that match ends clean

wicka fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Nov 13, 2018

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nia jax and tamina are two of the worst wrestlers that i have ever seen nepotism aside they dont bring anything to the table and are going to legit injure themselves and other workers. they are trash

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Seams posted:

i dont even get what brock means here. does he think 'mantra' is a hebrew word or something.

My theory is that Brock can't tell the difference between Hindu and Muslim.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Two Beans posted:

My theory is that Brock can't tell the difference between Hindu and Muslim.

Jinder is Sikh. But yes.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

It's a shame that Raw put that moment behind 3 hours of poo poo.

One would hope that the reaction that Becky got would motivate creative to let her go over Ronda clean, but you know that isn't going to happen.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
Double disqualification when they both go for weapons and just lay into each other.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Smackdown is I guess winning all the team things and Rollins is beating Nakamura because lol if you think Ronda or Brock are doing the job on Sunday

E: mind you there’s no real reason not to have AJ beat Brock at this point other than vinceflex.jpg

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Smackdown loses the women's survivor series match because Charlotte no-shows, only to run in and interfere in Ronda-Becky. That is my bold prediction.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dave said on Observer Radio he was told directly Braun/Brock isn't happening at Mania, so there's your "Brock kicks Braun's rear end at the Rumble" near-annual match

2018 he retained against Braun and Kane
2016 he no-sold, kneed the poo poo out of Braun and eliminated him

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

a new study bible! posted:

It's a shame that Raw put that moment behind 3 hours of poo poo.

One would hope that the reaction that Becky got would motivate creative to let her go over Ronda clean, but you know that isn't going to happen.

The reaction is more likely to get Vince to double down in his spiteful vendetta against people liking things in a different way to the way he wants them to like them.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

jesus WEP posted:

Smackdown is I guess winning all the team things and Rollins is beating Nakamura because lol if you think Ronda or Brock are doing the job on Sunday

E: mind you there’s no real reason not to have AJ beat Brock at this point other than vinceflex.jpg

There is no universe where Nakamura/Rollins doesn't end with Ambrose distracting Rollins and Nakamura capitalizing for a win.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If Shayna drops the belt to Kairi, I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one running in on Becky vs. Ronda.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

As late-WCW as it'd be to have every match in a PPV have interference, I don't think they have the balls to do it

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

sportsgenius86 posted:

If Shayna drops the belt to Kairi, I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one running in on Becky vs. Ronda.

She won't be running

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

sportsgenius86 posted:

Shayna tries to assist Ronda, Charlotte attempts to assist Becky. Sasha and Bayley are pissed off and have nothing to do.... Four Horsewomen vs Four Horsewomen!

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Oh god is it invasion season again?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

tweet my meat posted:

It's Becky Lynch is a badass motherfucker season

...Sorry, I've just been informed this is every season.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jerusalem posted:

Shayna tries to assist Ronda, Charlotte attempts to assist Becky. Sasha and Bayley are pissed off and have nothing to do.... Four Horsewomen vs Four Horsewomen!

Honestly, not a bad way to go to have Sasha and Bayley feint brand loyalty and then turn on Ronda.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I sat down and watched Raw, in it's entirety, for the first time since 2003. I don't understand how you all can do this to yourselves week after week. It's not even bad enough cross in to 'so bad it's entertaining in it's ineptness'. It's just dull and uninteresting for the most part. Except for the camera work. That was actually worse than I thought it would be. Bryan Alvarez once talked about how it seems like WWE has forgotten how to do anything but 'get heat'. Everything is designed to generate heat from the audience, and there's nothing to counter-balance it for the audience can cheer for a hero succeeding at, well, anything. And that seems to be absolutely correct.

Except for Becky Lynch. Becky Lynch owns.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Is it incredibly obvious to anyone else that they have no idea how to justify Dean turning heel so they just have him come out and say a bunch of vague poo poo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Takuan posted:

Everything is designed to generate heat from the audience, and there's nothing to counter-balance it for the audience can cheer for a hero succeeding at, well, anything. And that seems to be absolutely correct.

A good example of this is I'm trying to remember the last time Finn (Demon doesn't count, regular-rear end Finn) got a non-fluke singles pin over anyone on TV/PPV that wasn't Jinder. Drawing a complete blank, even thought it was Extreme Rules in loving July over Corbin but nope that was a rollup too

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Make Becky kick tonight's Raw invasion's rear end too.

I don't mean the women's division.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

Is it incredibly obvious to anyone else that they have no idea how to justify Dean turning heel so they just have him come out and say a bunch of vague poo poo

I think it's quite clear that they just split up the Shield on a whim because they didn't want to keep going without Roman

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

tweet my meat posted:

remember the only highlight of the last invasion season?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It's gonna suck when Becky loses clean to Ronda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

rovert posted:

She won't be running

Okay, she will hobble into the ring. Good enough.