Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

banned from Starbucks posted:

So Ryan Reynolds fate is to just become Seth McFarlane 2.0 now? Slap the same kinda generic character/voice onto whatever and just call it a day?

I’m very disappointed he doesn’t seem to have any comedic range beyond “safe for work Deadpool,” yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
In this house we love and respect fat Pikachu.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
There were ten million Pokemon ripoffs when Pokemon first started surging so I assure you, there is. At least the toy’s gimmick is kinda neat.

I remember one that interacted with your TV remote through the Game Boy’s IR sensor, and one that challenged you to collect the monsters hiding inside product barcodes.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Onomarchus posted:

And of course by the end of the movie both sides of his family are something they explicitly show, yes. But only at the end.

Tim specifically picks up and looks at a picture of his mom when him and Pikachu are investigating his bedroom in the first half hour.