Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

HookedOnChthonics posted:

So what pokemon does everyone most want to see translated? My vote goes would be for everyone's favorite 8-ft long bug centaur Scolipede:

I really want to see my faves (Shedinja, Yveltal,Shaymin) and also all of the cats

Litten or riot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The desperate need to turn Pokemon into a dark and edgy dystopia has always been stupid. Especially since it usually means stripping away everything remotely interesting about the franchise and ignoring that the games and/or show have often addressed those very issues. The idea of legendary Pokemon being terrifying and apocalyptic is literally the plot of pretty much every animated movie.

This movie doesn't look like a dystopia

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Slutitution posted:

If a loving Pokemon movie makes a billion dollars, which this one might pull off, then I just hope a mass extinction event occurs on Earth sooner than later. We're hosed anyway.

Pokemon is fine. Good, even

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

banned from Starbucks posted:

i will see this movie and prob buy this movie on bluray

:same:

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

yeah in broad strokes like that it just kinda sounds like a pretty bog standard salaryman culture critique