Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I thought this was a joke edit but I went back and it really is nominated for everything what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

angry Italian guy

He’s-a gonna take-a you back to the past

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kind of a retarded year for games

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Oleksandr “s1mple” Kostyliev is a system eSports player

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I forgot about Far Cry 5

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

julian assflange posted:

I forgot about Far Cry 5

How could you!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

I hope onw of thpse games is a devolver joint and it wins so we can get Epic GBS Lady saying "Fuckleshits bitchdick" for 50 minutes

It would be awesome to have a GBS girlfriend to plow each night.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Kind of a retarded year for games

I played a lot of Monster Hunter and PS2 games so I thought it was pretty great

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I discovered Ace Attorney so it's been a good year for me

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

@synthy Did you hear they killed Roseanne off with a pill overdose on the new season?? Lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

gently caress your turned off monitor lmfao hoky poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I wanna plow somebody
I hear you need somebody to plow
Oh, I wanna plow somebody
I hear you're looking for someone to plow

'Cause you need to
Be back in the arms of a good friend
And I need to
Be back with a GBS girlfriend

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

You could do like GBS posters do with their SO's and always refer to her as "Wifeskull" or something

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
The hoverwife

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Streams gonna be a little late today Wormheads....... promised Wifeskull I'd go to the apple orchard with her :D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Told Wifeskull I'd watch the TrapHouse HomestruckxThundercats Mashup Remix Album Live Performance lol. Yeah I know. But hell, I get to plow that every night.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

God of War is gonna loving sweep and I'm gonna be super depressed but hopefully we'll get a cool new Death Stranding trailer and maybe the angry Italian guy will say gently caress a bunch of times while staring directly into the camera.

Some greasballs dago covered in oil lumbers around the stage. Is it death stranding footage or the ginzo who said gently caress you ubisoft before making a game about watching a netflix tv show on your ps4. Truely videogames are art

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Some greasballs dago covered in oil lumbers around the stage. Is it death stranding footage or the ginzo who said gently caress you ubisoft before making a game about watching a netflix tv show on your ps4. Truely videogames are art

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

goferchan posted:

You could do like GBS posters do with their SO's and always refer to her as "Wifeskull" or something

goferchan posted:

Streams gonna be a little late today Wormheads....... promised Wifeskull I'd go to the apple orchard with her :D

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Told Wifeskull I'd watch the TrapHouse HomestruckxThundercats Mashup Remix Album Live Performance lol. Yeah I know. But hell, I get to plow that every night.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao

remembering the time worm was streaming the switch and there was a second account with a girl's name. after hovering on the menu for a few moments quietly he just admitted he created it to make it look like he had a girlfriend

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

lmao

remembering the time worm was streaming the switch and there was a second account with a girl's name. after hovering on the menu for a few moments quietly he just admitted he created it to make it look like he had a girlfriend
Tyana is real.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

extremebuff posted:

lmao

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

Tyana is real.

tyana lmfao. tyana my hot gf that is perpetually visiting her relatives in canada

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Worm showed me a pic on AIM, Tyana is hot as hell.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just got a PM from the Catfish guys... they're contacting everyone in Imp Zone asking if they've met Tyana

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone please make a comprehensive imp zone name of your wife gbs style list

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

someone please make a comprehensive imp zone name of your wife gbs style list

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGtnI3EPkKw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

@synthy Did you hear they killed Roseanne off with a pill overdose on the new season?? Lmao

I heard but I haven't seen it, lmao. She went out like she was part of the TF2 24 hour Roseanne Marathon of 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I heard but I haven't seen it, lmao. She went out like she was part of the TF2 24 hour Roseanne Marathon of 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I watched the episode today where Becky gets her and her friend drunk on Tornados.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

worlds will change, in less than a week

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Already asked my boss to remove one single hour from my Thursday shift so that I can still catch this even if the train is running late.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hoping for some sick PUBG news.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

pubg, fortnite, the dago wop saying gently caress you Sony and Microsoft before unveiling his new cooporerative slow walking moba royale, all capped off with liam neeson parachuting onto stage to announce the flossing is now available as a skin in red dead redemption 2 multiplayer. gaming isepic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Remember the Tee K O shirt someone made where it says Dropped and got ambushed but still made top 63 with a pic of someone running to a liquor store on a bike. Lmao

• Locked thread