Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I do enjoy how everyone else has giant fancy low tech weapons except the guy with...a shotgun. Just a pump action shotty with a glowy bit to let you know it's magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Sure, the catchy title grabs your attention, but then you start reading and discover it's actually just an inquisitive retelling of the New Testament.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
That was a nice FF7 reference the translator threw in.

Millium is clearly one of those guys from Wizard of Oz 2 with wheels on their hands and feet.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Bang bang pull Rean's devil trigger

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

By the way, I appreciate you labeling the individual video sections on Youtube. I didn't even know you could do that.
Yeah this is a cool and helpful thing to do when the videos are this long. Much appreciated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Thanks for the LP, you two are very entertaining.

My favorite running gag was your extra dialog for the girl with a rival crush on Alisa.